plug 'n' play supercharger?

Lol, all those are really are speakers that make all the sounds of 'charged engines. Utter shite.

Not a proper charger.

One guy from Holland, Sweden or Norway had actually succesfully supercharged a 4EFE, and with good results if I recall. I remember him selling the components that he had brought together (charger from a Merc I think?) and related stuff on eBay, as a proven kit.

I wouldnt buy it lol as ive got other plans.. but it looked interesting, seems to appear to be a supercharge kit, well they sold 1, wonder if i can see what they have to say about it.

Supercharged 4efe sounds like fun :(

edit:

reading some of the feedback theyve got.. sounds like it could work, but i aint gunna test it for £145 lol!

complete and utter shite and a huge waste of time

whoever puts one of these on their car obviously aint got a clue about cars and needs their genitals wiring to the mains IMO

PMSL STEVE!!

This thing is for idiots/corsa boys. Its just a scam, it doesnt give power and will probably do more harm them good :( .

:(

i remember a lad from where i stay telling me about a "supercharged" VTS he had baught. I went to see it and popped the bonnet to see it and it had 1 of them badboys on it :( i couldnt stop laughing but felt a bit shit for the idiot as he'd paid over the odds for it :o

:(

i remember a lad from where i stay telling me about a "supercharged" VTS he had baught. I went to see it and popped the bonnet to see it and it had 1 of them badboys on it :( i couldnt stop laughing but felt a bit shit for the idiot as he'd paid over the odds for it :o

^^ haha! amazing