Moving to the dark side

Thats right people ! after wanting one for a while im moving to the Vtec side of life :D

Going to view a 99 Civic Hatch Vti ^_^ even though my insurance will be going up bu about 50% :/

However as we are all aware "N/A = Gay" so it will be having a suitably sized turbo on it once funds allow, untill then vtec abuse it is haha

Wish me luck with the viewing and arranging a deal :p

Dont think your getting rid of me though, i aint moving to another forum haha :D

So we'll just keep bumping this thread up till you return saying you've bought another starlet? :D:D:p

I keep thinking this however as much as i love the starlet, i have a few mates with big power honda turbos so cant see it happening personally haha.

:p since ive had 5 civics and a crx cant realy make a comment on v-tec lol but every1 ive had has handled like fuck be a beast to turbo :D

One of best things about hondas ^_^ double wishbone suspension, honda know how to make cars handle !!!!

Vtec turbo is awesome, best of luck Nath.

Cheers Id, will update tomorrow with condition of potential replacment and wether a deal was made :D !!!

having race-tech as a neighbour... i would have put £££ on this :D

Good luck with it dude, look forward to seeing wat u get your hands on ^_^

Not just a neighbor but quite a good friend of mine :D ahh the joys of knowing people in the trade :p !!!

1256153517930-1.jpg

Waaaay to true, if only honda built a turbo car :p

However if honda made it turbo it wouldnt give us something to do with the little hard earned dollar the government dont take ! Ha !