Arent they BuddyClub P1s??

They aint P1's the spokes go to the edge on the origial P1's and the SF's have 4 more small holes in them where the bolt holes are.

If they are silly light i'd go for SSr type C's as the set i had were forged and silly light.

Any chance of some pics of whats cast into them wrighting wose John oh and some pics of the backs would be good.

to me they look like advan rg2's or ssr comps. if there not jap then rota boosties.

Arent they BuddyClub P1s??

They aint P1's the spokes go to the edge on the origial P1's and the SF's have 4 more small holes in them where the bolt holes are.

If they are silly light i'd go for SSr type C's as the set i had were forged and silly light.

Any chance of some pics of whats cast into them wrighting wose John oh and some pics of the backs would be good.

Cheers boys, i'll take some more pics tomorrow :)

John

Made on Taiwan:confused: def not jap then!

That makes two of us then!!

knew they werent ssr but regardless look cool get them painted dude :ph34r:

I will be, really like the shape of the rims and have not seen another set like them so individual :lol:

there not SSR or anything ..... SSR stamp there wheels, i got them from a portorican guy who lived in japland thats all i know :\ i got alot of gen parts from him

ad love to find out what they are too :ph34r:

Made on Taiwan:confused: def not jap then!

Guess that killed the discussion suggestions eh!!! still dont know what make they are though and at least there wont be many like them :lol:

i would imagine they are some form of copies of ssr's there were lots of companys in taiwan replicating jap wheels!! like eveyone says it doesnt matter what they are there cool! :ph34r: esp in orange! lol

one thing i would say john is do they have bolt in valves if so check what size they are if the holes are 5mm make sure you save the valves as there not cheap!!

Rob