the cars a write off (pics p1 & 3)

got ran off the road today about four hours ago

a dude ran me off the road,

swerved at 70 wiped out a telegraph pole and barrel roaled 200 yards before coming to a rest on all four

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DSC00420.jpg

200 yards is along way when your barrel roaling through the air, honestly thought my time was up

DSC00423.jpg

where the teleghaph pole hit me sending me flein into a a violent barrel roal

DSC00427.jpg

my pride and joy gutted, could cry again right now lookin at this

DSC00422.jpg

im verry lucky to be alive ,

you know that scene in lethal weapon when mel gibson gets fucked thats what i was like totaly dazed when i jumped out,

soon as i jumped as i got my barings i made a b line for the dude that ran me off ready to give him the biggest kicking of his life

the witnessses had to get me away from his brief

yea the dude had the decency to stop, he got done with careless driving

have both phones here dude, im still in a wee bit of shock and concused to fuck , not to mention bruses and cuts all over,

im one hell of a lucky fucker

some one must have been prayin for my black ass!

as long as your still alive mate i guess thats what you gotta think about. the car is just metal it can be replaced. good to see your not as badly injured as you maybe should have been.

Christ man!!

Glad your ok thats the important thing! Good thing they got the nobhead who forced you off the road!

Poor lil Glanza looks very sick indeed!

The bastid!

RIP another starlet! :p

holy shit mate.

holy.

fucking.

shit.

thats awesomly destructive.

so, you were barrel rolling through the air, you were a human missile??? :p hehe, sorry for the humour.

i watched one of my best mates was in a similar accident to this, i watched it happen, one of the most horrific things i've seen (watching a mate fly through the air about 30ft off the ground in a tiny tinbox hatchback clio), so i can understand the carnage involved.

seriously glad you're ok bud, someone certainly was praying for your black ass as you put it!!

G, my thoughts really go out to you bro.

The damn unthinkable has happened and Im real shocked and sorry to see this.

Main thing is your still alive and your life is more important than scrap metal. Could have been 10x worse.

All the best man with your recovery and hope this won't discourage you from keeping the uksc running.

Joz

Futher mucker. Thats a right b*stard. Its just good that you're ok! Dunno what to say without repeating everyone else really, just glad you're ok. At least they got them!!! I'm just hoping they were insured! What happenned to them? Always rememeber....where there's blame...theres a claim! Get one stuck in my friend!

Hey Geo man I sincerely hope your alright.. The car is fcuked for sure.. But as everyone says its only a car, and as long as your ok and/or any passngers then thats main thing..

Way you see it now is they got done, therre fault so you should get a nice pay out for your car and injuries..

PS: I prayed for your black ass :p

Hey man, glad you're alive after seeing that pic of your poor Glanza, as has been said at the end of the day a car is a car and can be replaced whereas you can't.

Mine and Joey's thoughts go out to you man

Take it easy and hope those cuts and bruises heal ok.

Don't know what else to say, am shocked, never seen a car that damaged other than in films.

Glad you're in one piece really :p

thanx guys for all the suport :p i really do mean that

feelin better now if not stiff as fuck in some places.

some of the mates im with at the mo are amazed at the replys ive got,

i now need to start thinking about a worthy brief to replace my wee star,