Nearly died on saturday!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Driving defensively is becoming more and more nessary these days

its no where near as bad as in the states..

they take agresive driving om the freeway to a whole new different level....

made me glad bein back as everyone is far more curtius here then over there.

Things have taken a turn for the worse, on thursday Vikki was doubled over with stomach pain and being sick all of the time, then yesterday she was taken into hospital.

They are not sure but have narrowed it down to a few things, apendicitis, eptopic pregnancy or a gynaecological infection. So understadably shes is in a bad way. I just hope she is okay i stayed with her two hours after visiting hours last night, didn't wna leave. She is clearly scared and i don't wanna be at work today wont see her again til 7pm!

Just as i think things are normal again, they have to take a turn for the worse. Not to mention my dad scraped one of my alloys parking, yesterday just got worse and worse.

Oh yeah renewed my car insurance too and they didnt give me 3yrs noclaim, but have put it into my own name and put me onto a fast track scheme, 50% discount in 9mths. Cost me £790, not all bad, we'll c hope i have no accidents.

Been up the hospital again tonite, shes been ill several times today and finds it hard to get out of bed, hasn't eaten since yesterday mornin and only drinks a little because she brings it back.

They have done some tests and aren't convinced it is appendisitis, havent ruled it out tho. She wont get results til mid-next week and they aren't gonna look at letting her out til tuesday at the earliest.

Thankyou for your support guys.

She will be ok Si, always look on the possitive side. I did chat to you last night and i know you are pretty worried about her, i can understand that. Well hope the Docs will find out the problem, it might even be a nasty bug that is going around. Keep your spirits up, christmas is just around the corner.

Best wishes to Vikki, tell her to keep strong and hope she gets better very soon.