Next big Trafford meet - List on first page

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad news, apparently cheshire glanza has been contacted by costco as there has been another incident of chavs on that car park and they have said no to the meet. Craig_N has also rang them to confirm and is was a straight NO!

In all honesty i dont know what is going on with this as i wont be attending anymore BUT we will do everything we can to find a new suitable location in time for the current date as close to the current location as possible.

Markoos

There will be doughnuts don't worry I personally will go a get them

For the Uksc lot :thumbsup:

We will hold you to that!

Cant believe chav's have ruined it and its being forced to move!! Hate chav's!

il go look for afew spots near there..

spoke to chillfactor and they said no, trying to contact JJB Soccer dome... but theres afew massive areas in trafford park....

Its costco's car park not Krispie Kremes tbh if we all turned up and wasnt doing anything wrong carnt see them kicking us off but thats if you all want to risk that dunno whats happening tbh.

Its costco's car park not Krispie Kremes tbh if we all turned up and wasnt doing anything wrong carnt see them kicking us off but thats if you all want to risk that dunno whats happening tbh.

Just turn up in the Krispie car park an purchase a dohnut they cant do anything after that :thumbsup:

In all seriousness We could do it for the japan disaster I'm sure there wil be a collection for them! Quid each 100 cars! £100! Job done! Shame we have no car park! Try using it as leverage! :thumbsup:

I'm certain if we turn up no one will do anything.

Plenty of clubs meet there and I've never seen anyone from costco come over. Costco is miles away from that car park and I'm sure their going to be too busy. running a shop.

Won't it close at 4 on a Sunday anyway.