Next big Trafford meet - List on first page

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno need to see what Mark wants to do but id say its worth a try going there.

If you lads and ladies are happy to go to the same place as usual then thats fine by me you just need to be aware of what could happen.

Markoos

Is it worth asking the police? Just a thought might be worth one of the manc lads adding them on fb or something seeing if they can suggest an alternative! We did this with our local car club and they nominated a car park for us to use which they monitored by CCTV! And they used to send a car down to say hi every once in a while! It worked well till the council built on the carpark! ;)

agreed with the donation thing, just have people going round with buckets asking for a donation and make sure it has sumthing on the bucket sayin its for the japan disaster, then if someone does come over jsut say we are fundrasing. tbh not much they can do then really as long as everyone behaves and doesnt dick about

Gutted to see this, stupid chavs. Just post on all the forums about what has happened and tell everyone to turn up anyway, like you guys have said, £1 a car donation would be awesome.

Just put no messing around on all the forums and they shouldnt really do anything !

I am trying to tell all clubs involved now but i cannot post on the supra club as they are asking for money to unlock my account which aint happening. So if anyone is a member or knows anyone on there please could you post up.

I cannot sign on to the majority of sites, so i have posted this up on jdm northwest and hopefuly it will get round to everyone

Markoos

i will even put £2 in! :o make sure some1 is defo bringin a few buckets with some proper signs on the front, wouldnt look the best if we ended up using a used doughnut box with a slit in the top and dodgy hand writing on it! ;)

Ill be attending in my mk1 mr2 since the GT was written off by thieves :p but its now being broken so if anyone needs anything inbox me and i will bring it to the meet. ALSO if costco decide to kick up a fuss, theres a place 5minutes away where the manchester boys usually get together on a friday night so we can just relocate to their, so yea, see you all then :D

Ill be attending in my mk1 mr2 since the GT was written off by thieves :p but its now being broken so if anyone needs anything inbox me and i will bring it to the meet. ALSO if costco decide to kick up a fuss, theres a place 5minutes away where the manchester boys usually get together on a friday night so we can just relocate to their, so yea, see you all then :D

^ will defo see u there mr khan!

by the way u havent a passenger side indicator from a quadlight conversion have u?? its for my mate amjad lol..

spoken to costco manager today and he said ok, but is going to confirm it with the warehouse manager and get back to me asap....

rules are that no one is to fuck about on the car park at all what so ever and I've told him that if anyone does then I will personally call the cops and give the persons name and plates....

and mr.khan, which place are you talking about? nash road, ecclles or near kellogs?

spoken to costco manager today and he said ok, but is going to confirm it with the warehouse manager and get back to me asap....

rules are that no one is to fuck about on the car park at all what so ever and I've told him that if anyone does then I will personally call the cops and give the persons name and plates....

and mr.khan, which place are you talking about? nash road, ecclles or near kellogs?

fingers crossed then mate! the last ones have never caused any problems so carnt understand them being so arsy about this 1! they must know the chavs at night have nothing to do with us!