Next big Trafford meet - List on first page

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will let you know though, if weather stays like this and roads keep dry i can come over the back way :lol:

Back way?? how do you mean? you would only have to come to hillsborough and go along rivelin Vally road, then its a stright run to Manchester, as me i personally think your car will get a lot more dirtier on the wood-head :( And i just hate that road with a passion.

Not sure if I'll make it in time, as I am out on a night out in Liverpool Sat night! If I'm sufficiently recovered, I'll pop along, but the car won't be clean :lol: (Mind you, it never is)

Nick you better be there! Lol

Back way?? how do you mean? you would only have to come to hillsborough and go along rivelin Vally road, then its a stright run to Manchester, as me i personally think your car will get a lot more dirtier on the wood-head :wub: And i just hate that road with a passion.

i live on the edge of the woodhead just before it starts, so i would come over the strines to ladybower. if i went into hillsboro and along rivelin would be an extra 30 mins at least. yeah im not too keen on woodhead either! lol

well i found out today that the vw lot was having problems with costco saying they cant use the car park anymore but they managed to work it out so bit of better news for us

i live on the edge of the woodhead just before it starts, so i would come over the strines to ladybower. if i went into hillsboro and along rivelin would be an extra 30 mins at least. yeah im not too keen on woodhead either! lol

Aaar right i see no worries, il see you there then lol.

And nice one Luke really appreciated matey. :wub:

thanks luke..

i was out tonight and me and mates were just driving round that area and we found another car park near some industrial place.. doubt there will be anyone there on a sunday...

if we get kicked off then its 2 mins to the other place

What?? Anti lag... :o

No mate just launch control :wub: There is a difference between anti-lag and launch control! :o

Anti lag eliminates turbo spool and is constantly boosting, therefore soon as u touch throttle u have full boost without any lag!

launch conrol is basically holding the revs at a certain set rev and then soon as u set off will turn off, for instance mine is set to bounch between 4k - 4.5k and if i hold i on there i get lots of pops and bangs, if im allowed i shall demonstrate :o

Dan.

No mate just launch control :wub: There is a difference between anti-lag and launch control! :o

Anti lag eliminates turbo spool and is constantly boosting, therefore soon as u touch throttle u have full boost without any lag!

launch conrol is basically holding the revs at a certain set rev and then soon as u set off will turn off, for instance mine is set to bounch between 4k - 4.5k and if i hold i on there i get lots of pops and bangs, if im allowed i shall demonstrate :o

Dan.

Thanks for that Dan, but im fully aware of the difference bud.

I just really like ant-lag

Alright guys, looking forward to seeing you all tomorow, just wanted to tell everyone to take is easy when getting into manchest because its infested with undercover police. I got pulled today right near Krispy Kremes by a brand new Skoda Octavia VRS and manchester police really arent that friendly. :S Lets make it a stress free meet. See you soon. :wub: