Found this GT on p/h a couple of days ago, give it quite alot of thought and figured its worth the trip down to view and possibly buy, seems a genuine one, all the guy said that its had done to it is the momo steering wheel which I believe is an extra? Only other thing I noticed was one of the HT leads is red rather than the usual black, any signs of it being modified in the past?

Thanks

Day

GT

go for it!!! :thumbsup: jaysus thats mint!!!!!!!!!! :(:p

Hoping to Jason, going down on saturday, cant wait tbh, if it sells before then never mind, just gotta wait and see:)

Day

buy it looks very clean. but how can it be 150bhp when its standard doesnt he mean 133bhp

I thought that too, i'd rather it be 133bhp rather than 150 because then atleast I know its not been messed about with or poorly modified.

Day

That is unbelivably clean! :thumbsup:

Hope it's as good as it looks, not often you see a GT that mint! :(

Thats what I thought, best of all its standard so a clean canvas to work from.

I hope it is too matey, its a 340mile round trip so better be worth it, and I know lol, still got this thought in the back of my head saying "too good to be true"

Day

You can tell a lot about a car by speaking to the owner, can usually tell if they're a tool and just messing about lol

Ask all the questions before you go down, like you said its a long way!

I dont know how he came about the car, I assume he deals with imports tbh. I've got to atleast give it the benefit of the doubt and go down. Will be giving him a phone call on friday so I can ask a couple of questions. Quite excited tbh, just hope it doesnt sell before I get there.

Day

Looks very similar to how mine was when i got it.. Even got very similar speakers on the parcel shelf haha..

Good luck on getting it mate! Took me ages to find a Standard clean one

Lol. it does, I noticed the rear speakers too, Starbozo has already claimed them though haha, can be her treat for taking me down:D I'll be interested in your wheels if you're up for selling them?

Day

Damn that GT looks nice and clean.

If I haven't been living in Sweden, then I would have bought it :lol:

Lol, well tough haha! Atleast its going to a good home:) I dont do an aweful lot of mileage anyway so it will be kept pretty mint.

Day

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

i convinced my mate to buy thissss!!!!!!!! :lol:

we took a look at it at the weekend and its extremly clean inside and out, only bad point is a bit of a scuff and dent in the passenger wing, i took her for a liitle spin, seemed verry good.

me and my mate where trying to get hold of him a few times last night but he never answerd his phone :/

have you got hold of him at all?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

i convinced my mate to buy thissss!!!!!!!! :lol:

we took a look at it at the weekend and its extremly clean inside and out, only bad point is a bit of a scuff and dent in the passenger wing, i took her for a liitle spin, seemed verry good.

me and my mate where trying to get hold of him a few times last night but he never answerd his phone :/

have you got hold of him at all?

Well if he does then he does, just let me know because I dont wanna be making plans to go buy it if your friend is. And yes i've spoke to him, made plans to go down this saturday with the intentions of buying the car. Does it drive alright, clutch, brakes, suspension okay??

Day