My Old Glanza- Crashed

Just a bit of a heads up really, was on Pistonheads looking for my next V as i sold my previous V regretablly! =[ and was hoping i'd find my old V and be reunited! well i found it! :lol:

n512291578_2203546_5061959.jpg

IMGP0022-1.jpg">

Since then Ive sold it on, and it now looks like this ;

164763_10150124575346579_512291578_7827462_8243787_n.jpg

167948_10150124575396579_512291578_7827465_6708416_n.jpg

164728_10150124575426579_512291578_7827466_4588099_n.jpg

Link to Add : http://pistonheads.com/sales/2384719.htm

Why have i posted this? Well firstly it mentions 250bhp, sadly its not, infact i doubt its 150! Funny how the engine bay looks no different from when i sold it. =/

A full list of mods can be found here: http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....showtopic=17873

And as for the light damage, might be more than meets the eye, as i still have the slam pannel that sits behind the bumper in my garage. twisted perhaps?! Anyway ive messaged him for a full spec, to see what response i get.

So yeh! just a basic heads up for any potential buyers! as the seller doesnt look to be honest! I sold the car on for £3450! in the condition shown in the first pics!

Im totally with you on the its 150bhp part i messaged the guy earlier on today and asked what mods it had to see 250bhp he could not anser me he actually said in the message i dont no much about it but its 250bhp well 257bhp he told me i wanted the wheels and he wanted like 1.2k for them haha Funny bloke but sweet motor/ well was :lol:

Im totally with you on the its 150bhp part i messaged the guy earlier on today and asked what mods it had to see 250bhp he could not anser me he actually said in the message i dont no much about it but its 250bhp well 257bhp he told me i wanted the wheels and he wanted like 1.2k for them haha Funny bloke but sweet motor/ well was :lol:

Lololol! I paid £250 for the wheels, they are flaking to pieces! and kurbed in places too!

Wish you could post comments on fucking adverts like that :)

What a dreamer, that price, and the fact he thinks its 250hp is just fucking rediculous!

Gutted to see her in that state mate :lol: was a minter when you had it

Actually considered buying this last night, but decided to stay clear of it because it would be more trouble than its worth. Thought i recognised it from the forum but had no idea it was your old one.

Gutted mate, was stunning when you had it!

Replying back regarding the Glanza v turbo

Upgraded manifold- LIE

Stage 3 turbo- LIE

Upgraded injector and fuel pump &filter - LIE

Full Hks power flow exhaust system - Blitz Nur Spec

2 Hks Ecu running and tuned in engine also been remapped to 257 bhp- Massive Lie!

Turbo timer

Dump valve

Grooved and drill disc and pads

Hks FCD- Not wired In.

Hks air filter & breather - Air filter looks to be K&n

2 mode turbo

Blitz intercooler which could take upto 400 bhp!

All turbo pipes have been changed!

Could send u more pics 2moro

I didnt think Hks made Ecu's?

I was literally about to post a link up about this, what a joker...

A - £2500 for what is a majorly fucked Glanza

B - Bonnet & Bumper repairable... Erm what?

C - 257bhp...LOL

D - Blitz intercooler which could take upto 400 bhp!... INNIT

Thats shocking, it looked immaculate when you owned it dude!!!

• 1 year later...

Bit of a thread bump lol...

My mate has just been offered this very car as a straight swap for his KXF 250

The guy has told him its Cat C because someone keyed it across every panel...hmmm fibs!?

I've been searching for this thread for like half an hour, as I was 99% sure it was the same car when he showed me a pic and I saw the reg!

Edited by Turkish91

The car is fairly local to me (next town), I almost bought it last summer. I went to view it, took it for a drive etc and the turbo was a bit smokey. It pulled well though, and felt fairly nippy for a CT9. It does need work though and you can see that the front end had been hit. He wanted £1400 for it but I decided to give it a miss.

i want those wheels!

i dont understand why folk try and bullshit so much, surely such a major lie would come back and bite them in the arse?

True, but if you said "Yeah mate it's been a write off, whole front end was smashed in" its not exactly a key selling point lol!

Shame. Looked really tidy when you owned it mate!