UK STARLET CLUB VOTING FOR CALENDAR

UKSC CALINDAR FINAL VOTING  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is it........THE FINAL !! :p:o:o

Im having an attempt at this,on Geo's behalf (obviously because of what happened) :p

Ive picked all the names from the pinned thread above,and picked what i feel is there best picture posted (PM me if you have a problem with this please) The selected people will need 4 GOOD QUALITY pictures for the calender.

Below is the pictures, all numbered like above (so picture 1 will be lobo and 2 will be rubix ect ect)

You are really voting for the car, i know people have taken better pictures since the original thread :p

Voting will be open for 3 DAYS

193599982_e010f869e9.jpg

25-P1260030sm.jpg

UKSCshoot64.jpg

DSCN1434.jpg

IMG_4418.jpg

P7030026.jpg

PICT0492.jpg

The_Scarlet_Starlet_by_miracle411.jpg

starletpics013.jpg

P1000023.jpg

DSC01009.jpg

lanimers036.jpg

Picture015.jpg

GlanzaatToyota056.jpg

DSCN0486.jpg

Picture113-1.jpg

starletshopped.jpg

DSCN0824.JPG

DSC01324.jpg

DSC03072-1.jpg

34_1.JPG

32110200319.jpg

sound thats it fixed, vote away peeps, :p

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really really wana vote for myself...i really wana see her in the calender....but im not goin to, but i hope other people will vote for me.

Im gonna vote for that EXACT pic of Geo's...no other pic, that one with the mountain and the blue sky, its epic, its beautiful, its awesome, and it seems fitting to have her in there.

The only other option i will accept is the pic of Geo's car from the rear at sunset that we said would make an awesome pic for december for the end of the calender, that would be great.

U cant vote for urself, its unsporting(well...u can)...but im not goin to..so as much as this does hurt a little...i vote for that EXACT PIC of Geo's car, its a great pic and its very fitting.

Phil.

@graeme you did all the work bro

and thanx for that, its kept the ball rolling :p

looking at the pics again makes me think there are too many minted motors there and it would honestly be hard actualy picking again.

voted for geo's motor

as i think it diserves to be in the calendar after everything that has happened!

no offence to anyone, but i think thats a rubbish picture of my car! :p

I voted :p

Sorry to everyone else but I voted for Enzo as its a Glanza(I'm biased) its black(I'm biased) and it taken in a beautiful setting.

Maybe his Car could have been facing a bit more towards the camera so you can see a bit more of the front.

Nath :p

Good Job you only put the thumbnail of stevies up :p It's such a good pic I'd hate everyone to vote for it :p :P

I'm not a big fan of the pic posted up of my car either... but not too bothered (So long as I get in the calendar :p :P )

Just to throw a spanner in the works... but I'm not sure how this voting thing is gonna work! Surely if we all vote for Enzo and a couple of others, we won't have enough pics for the full 12months?!? Shouldn't we vote for the best 12 or something? That way we all put up the ones we think are the best for the full calendar then the 12 who get the most votes go in the calendar...or is that just me?

P.S. Gutted I didn't get chosen for the final vote but I'll be back next year...bigger and better!

someone has voted for me yay!!!!!!!!

thats not the best pic of mine really got some better ones but if i do get chosen will sort them out then!!

so if you wanna see some good piccys of mine better get votin!!!!!!!!!!! :p:p:p

someone has voted for me yay!!!!!!!!

thats not the best pic of mine really got some better ones but if i do get chosen will sort them out then!!

so if you wanna see some good piccys of mine better get votin!!!!!!!!!!! :p:p:p

it was me lol