Honda Photo I taken

Well was just sitting in the house and wanted to take some photos so decided to go to my mates garage and snap and made this.

JensCivic.jpg

Need to take some more soon and meeting up with the people in the south wales area to get some snaps on the go :)

cheers guys for your replys does mean alot. I'm sorting out a photography website and its a bit empty just to say but dan if you want some pics when your ready give me a P/M and we will sort things out. Im gonna meet up with the guy again with the civic to get some more pics and another mate who has a S15.

nice picture mate! few little bits that would have made it just pop... could have taken it on a third (rule of thirds) civic is bang centre of the picture. did you use a tripod? if so perhaps use a slightly longer exposure and maybe a lower camera angle so the water doesn't cacth as much light, just seems like a big distraction in the photo. do you have any editing software? like photo shop... a blast of contrast would realy bring the orange side repeaters out and give the paint work loads of depth.

sorry if that seems a bit harsh, just is a wicked pic and thought some evaluation and advice might help if you want to do more ^_^

nice picture mate! few little bits that would have made it just pop... could have taken it on a third (rule of thirds) civic is bang centre of the picture. did you use a tripod? if so perhaps use a slightly longer exposure and maybe a lower camera angle so the water doesn't cacth as much light, just seems like a big distraction in the photo. do you have any editing software? like photo shop... a blast of contrast would realy bring the orange side repeaters out and give the paint work loads of depth.

sorry if that seems a bit harsh, just is a wicked pic and thought some evaluation and advice might help if you want to do more ^_^

yer I know what you mean man, its was a spare the moment shoot really, I didn't use a tri pod so couldn't get a over expose shot. I did get a bit of a lens flare which pisses me off but there always next time. I don't mind criticism you can always learn form other point of views. The water I did try but didn't really work thats why and I used a saturation to tinge the image.