• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good stuff mate, looks awesome! and i bet that door was a right bastard to repair?

yeah haha door popped! so looks like im going to have to spray door again. think its just the cold weather that done it

Looking good there bud. Tony still working with you?

yeah dude, tony is still working with me! hes my journeyman, he told me to say he was asking for you!

17338_306859630357_658310357_5041355_1813838_n.jpg

looks sooo bony! hated rubbing it down! as it was all original paint work apart from the bumper was painted before! that's it! *sigh* lol! did you sell it to a boy in huntly by any chance? haha still have the exact same number plates! that ive pulled for numerous times!

lookin awesome man!! havn't seen it in the deen yet tho...were u at altens college last year? im sure i seen this car when it was black with the red banded black wheels.

yeah that was me, think i seen u on saturday or sunday going past the hadigan but u never seen me. ill be out at the beach this friday. if u see me gimi a flash or something! also theres a meet happening down at bonybridge in march, us aberdeen boys are going to meet up in toon and drive down together so u should with us <_<

yeah mate, simo i think? i bought it for 2.5k, nabbed all the good bits off of it and sold it completely standard for 2.4k i think ^_^

lol didnt want to know that! i paid 3.7k for it.... lol ow well u win some u lose some its still a good car i supose need to save for a lsd box though! my one is torn to shreds! you going to come to this meet dude? B)

Would look immense on the Erasers now its red ^_^

cheers dude! <_< needing some rota grids though! and my new bumper on but im ssstttiiilll waiting for my splitter from ep-styling. he said he is waiting for supplies from his friend? so hopefully get that soon then it will look immense!

yeah that was me, think i seen u on saturday or sunday going past the hadigan but u never seen me. ill be out at the beach this friday. if u see me gimi a flash or something! also theres a meet happening down at bonybridge in march, us aberdeen boys are going to meet up in toon and drive down together so u should with us :p

yeah man defo!! I've got some work to do to mine over the next few weeks but should b all good for march :o