• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hhmmm so tempted!!! think ill leave them just now until i gather up some more pennies tobuy rotas or super advans. but im still waiting for my mate to do my front bumper. going to be a yoke cutting everything for this hdi intercooler. there so thick but hopefully the bottom bit of the bumper doesnt look to thin with the oem splitter

cheers for your opinions guys! really apprec'ed!

• 3 weeks later...

right another update! fell back in love with my car the other as soon as i put the 98 psec bumper on. i have the fog lights sitting here so will put them on today!

180372_10150148700845281_673485280_8569452_1851580_n-1.jpg

the splitter

IMG_0020.jpg

the bumper just looks awesome now! also dont this will waiting for the paint to dry! didnt want to bake the fibre glass splitter at 90 degrees incase it popped!

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

tell me what u think guys!

next mod is recaro seats. (mabe strip back?)

and rota gt3 (red)

was that u at crail yesterday? looked awesome

yeah was at crial on sunday done shite! lol only seen 1 other glanza and it was silver. and i think 3 gts.

yeah well theres a place in my town that does anodising. i was going to get the chrome anodised and paint them black.

another option is super advans the twin 3 spokes. i get can get them for 100 mabe even less but one buckled im not to sure if the place can fix a buckled wheels. so if any of you guys see a super advan wheel for sale please pm

cheers

no went down when it was black. running alot better back then. crack manifold and gearbox is still fucked. shouldnt of been racing it. mate was in his p1 and he was doing good. and i my other mate in his civic coupe turbo got 14 something

• 2 weeks later...

recaros is going in on thursday! cant wait pics up then hope u like it guys... still thinking about stripping since its coming off the road. My old man is rebuilding the engine. :) for FREE! so start saving for forged bits.