hey joined a while ago and thought it was about time i made a thread on it. done anough on it to post up some info on it.

i first bought the car in july, local. with a few mods heres a couple of pics the day i got it

IMG_0059.jpg">

nasty dent in that door! :)

any way the car was clean anough with 59k miles on it. next thing i done was put samco hoses on it and an induction kit

IMG_0121.jpg

next thing was i done a homer for my cousin who had a carbon fibre bonnet for sale. he has an ek9 so i sprayed his two doors and bonnet for it lol

IMG_0104.jpg

for this?

IMG_0080.jpg

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right next thing i done was put on a hdi intercooler.

76275_10150103831980281_673485280_7860774_7769743_n.jpg

thats mostly it on the engine wise planning on saving for a forged engine... just to expensive just now. anyway this week i have a big anouncement haha! my black baby is now a red baby haha! heres all the work i done on it! from mostly start to finish

starting it

IMG_0072.jpg

took off the paint where dents were

IMG_0074.jpg

next started stripping it out

and repairing dents

IMG_0080-1.jpg

next primmed it and masked it ready for a lick of paint! :)

IMG_0093.jpg

and finally

second coat

IMG_0094.jpg

and the final job done

IMG_0096.jpgIMG_0098.jpg

baked and ready for fit up. ill be fitting some of it tomorow night after work so ill show you guy the finish then but right now its looking like this. still need a polish no runs or dryness anywhere just a couple of dirt nibs need to flatting down.

IMG_0102.jpgIMG_0100.jpg">

IMG_0101.jpg

Quality, you keeping it now then? Can't wait to see it in red!

aye keeping it fro someone offered me an ek9 and a 1000 pound his way but i just want to keep it! to nice now! lol yeah ill fit it up tomoz! and give it a good polish! looking mint! not going to take it out on these shit roads just yet!

Quality, you keeping it now then? Can't wait to see it in red!

aye keeping it fro someone offered me an ek9 and a 1000 pound his way but i just want to keep it! to nice now! lol yeah ill fit it up tomoz! and give it a good polish! looking mint! not going to take it out on these shit roads just yet!

depends when i get my docs back and phone up insurance lol it took me a weekend to do it... only had 8 hours sleep since thursday. totally worth it!

another up date bought a oem splitter for a 98 spec bumper off ep-styling. waiting for it to come for my new bumper that unpainted at the mo

need to cut it for hdi and this time im wanting the cut mint unlike my 96 spec bumper! just a mess anyway ill take more pics amorn and im off to bed cyas tomorow!!!!!!

night

i read a thread on here on a very clean! glanza until he took his side skirts there was a huge hole! RUST! its like herpies! you will never get rid of it! so just incase it happened to me i used this in the wholes where they sit.

IMG_0106.jpg

and heres another pic of the man who stripped it out for me and fixed most of the dent on it

IMG_0107.jpg

his name is bruce mackie and he is starting his own body shop soon for classic and tuned cars so if you ever need your classic car cleaned up this is the man! lol!

IMG_0111.jpg

get the bumper on tomorow and start polishing! ^_^

maan id love to work in a body shop, this is mint mate really good work ^_^

thanks Mate! it has its downs as well lol but yeah pritty cool it only cost me £100 to paint it lol! cost anyone off the street roughly £1500 lol! so its pritty cool

That looks lovely mate! :o

cheers liam started polishing the roof today. flattened the laqcuer right down so its nice and flat,took me 2 hours to polish it back up and its still not 100%

betting crack down on it as i need the car for friday!