Hi, newbie SR owner here

Hi guys, been browsing the forum for a few months now and thought I'd join.

I recently bought a Starlet SR in black, picked it up from essex about 3 months ago.

Always wanted a starlet since I was 16, had a corsa and 307 before now but thought it was time to buy a car I really wanted.

Picked this one up for £870 with 53k miles. Flew threw it's MOT when I got it with no asdvisories, MOT tester said it was the cleanest car he seen of this age underneath which is good. Couple of dinks on passenger side which need to be sorted.

Hoping to get some standard decals made up, some clear indicators and corolla manifold.

sides.jpg

rearxo.jpg

exhaust1.jpg

insideq.png

madeinjapan.jpg

looks sweet mate, cleanest car ive seen in a while too, just looking at the inside part of your tte exhaust shows how well its been looked after, usually its all black and sooty in there lol

sounds like a right bargain too dude

looks sweet mate, cleanest car ive seen in a while too, just looking at the inside part of your tte exhaust shows how well its been looked after, usually its all black and sooty in there lol

The exhaust got a bit of elbow grease when I first got the car and I just wipe it out as soon as it soots up so keeps it clean.

Also, just wondering if anyone knows of a template for original SR decals?