ohh my god!! is ther a such thing as a ugly gypsy lass :P

Yeah suppose, good morals defo and loaded but just dont do anything for me at all, id rather have a fit hard working bird over the tax dodging twats

id love to get away with out paying tax what a life lol

I'd like to point out that the TV show shows one side of the travelling world. The extreme side which is to shock folk, if it showed the more normal way travellers live these days then it would be boring as, believe it or not, they live the same as everyone else, just in a caravan.

My mothers side of the family come from Traveller decent. Only 2 generations ago were they living in caravans moving from place to place. So I will defend it to the hilt.

In my family now only one part of my mums side still live in caravans.

My Uncle owns his own haulage company - pays his taxes and contributes to the running of the country

My aunt works in a local travel lodge - pays her taxes and contributes to the running of the country

Out of my cousins, one owns his own roofing company - pays his taxes and contributes to the running of the country

one works as an area manager for a chain of shops and the other is a stay at home mum as her husband works for my cousin (his brother in law).

Try not to believe all gypies or travellers are theiving scum bags, those are minority, and like the retard boy racers amongst the car enthusiasts, the minority ruin it for the rest of us.

well said, i grew up with a group of gypsies, best bunch of people i know, were very respectful and would do anything for you. all the parents worked and payed taxes etc. and god did they work, quite often they used to go out at like 6 am n not get bk till gone 10pm and would earn mega bucks but they but the time n effort in, fair play to them

Gypsies get a bad repuation cause there classed in the same group as what people would call Gypo's/pikeys

Proper gypsies are suprisingly clean and very tidy. the lasses are also pretty respectful. no sex before marriage kinda thing.

people think there skanky robbing tarts etc but there actually not lol