Going to look at a white one tomorrow, i actually cannot wait.

Awesome dude only downside to white is keeping the bastard clean and polished but worth it once you see it cleaned.

best white glanza ive seen yet!!!

I wouldnt go as far to say that dude theres alot of clean white v's out there.

Awesome dude only downside to white is keeping the bastard clean and polished but worth it once you see it cleaned.

obviously you dont know liam too well then haha, trust me it will stay clean ;)

any new updates for the car or plans bud?

No major plans tbh matey gotta get egg to finish the mapping but awaiting my custom inlet manifold and fuel rail before we do that only other bits are new brakes and to tidy the bay up might strip the engine out to paint it but I'll see how things go tbh.

Tiny update cars down at sumo power currently having there Uprated hi flow billet fuel rail fitted with braided hose should have it back Friday so I'll throw some pics up and should have a dyno figure as having a small dyno session while it's there.

Well got the car back today from sumo power but no pictures of the kit as they had a few problems with the Cnc brackets to mount the rail it's worth the wait guys trust me it's an amazing looking bit of kit and the flow rate will be perfect for monster hp trust me I'll hopfully have a few pics in a week or two when it's trial fitted again and a few pics of the inlet I've had built aswell.

There worth the wait dude got full goodridge fittings and can flow silly horsepower that's for sure and all made in-house at there buildings in Sussex worth going there just for a tour and being a mate of the owner helps. Lol.

• 1 month later...

Best speaking to Keith at zisco matey adore alot of custom work with there own spec velocity stacks so hoping for a good result from it before a poss jump to a garrett or something diff next year.

Yeah will try to all depends on when my mapper is free to do it as I get a cheap rate so have to fit in when I can mate if I don't get the figure I want have got a few hybrids available or just throw the 16g I've got stored on it and run 1.7bar tho it time will tell tho.

Thanks dude hoping to have it all ready for japfest but have to see the inlets a custom design I showed Keith that he's done a amazing job to produce.

I'll keep an eye out for another splitter for you dude as genuine splitters seem rear nowadays. Lol.

Might also have a cage to fit if I decide to go that route with the car as it's a daily driver I'm unsure at the mo.