Howdy all

Finally after a long wait I'm now a proud Glanza owner! Anyway, picked this up on Monday, only got around to sorting her out today. Haven't got any photos of what she looked like when I picked her up but there was a few stickers here and there and a few other little niggly bits.

Gave her a full service today, Oil, plugs, Dizzy, Rotor arm.. Running beautiful.

Spec :

Lowered on Apex shocks/TRD shocks.

Zisco exhaust mani.

Jperformance exhaust decat back heat wrapped to back box.

Hybrid ct9 with decat pipe runnin 0.9 bar boost. (Series 2 I believe?).

Aircon removed (still have air con if buyer wants to refit it)

Relocated Air filter.

HDI intercooler kit with water spray kit.

Bailey Dump valve.

Die hard battery.

Walbro 255LPH Fuel pump.

Fuel regulator.

HKS fuel cut defender.

Boost gauge.

Greedy turbo timer.

Carbon eye lids

HID kit

Factory fitted Recaro interior.

Took a few photos after a clean today, sorry for the quality (Shite camera)

dooropen.jpg

inside.jpg

driverfront.jpg

reardriver.jpg

frontpass.jpg

rearpass.jpg

slope.jpg

dfront.jpg

Thought i'd add this, mates 'Poloww'

polow.jpg

Haven't got any major plans at the moment, need to pay off some small debts here and there!

Cheers

Looks awesome mate, liking the eyebrows and lips B)

Whats with the wipers though lol?

Ha, it was only when I was driving home I realised I had stopped them from going all the way down? Back to normal now!

recent problem's?????

Give us a call if ya need a hand bud...

Yeah, I've done a ring in. Small update, will be getting a quote back tomorrow for a rebuild through a local company, if that's out of the question I'll just buy another engine next month. Fabricated a catch can system at work today to stop all the oil from being dumped all over the rocker, so far it's doing the job pretty well!

• 2 weeks later...

Small update.

Been driving the car off boost with ring problems (Need the car for work) but made up a proper DIY catch can system to stop it spraying all over the bay. Car going in garage next month and having a full rebuild, hopefully have it all done in a week if the head can be skimmed again. Will be aiming to have it all running and a few bits done ready for Japfest!

Moved the number plate to the right hand side, looks 100x better.

Quick question, due to costs I think i'll just rebuild with OEM and not forge (all depending on money) but where is the best place to get new rings, bearings etc? Spoke to local Toyota and they can get rings in for £115? Also, what other little bits will i need, gaskets etc?

Cheers

• 1 month later...

Hi all

What would be a rough price for this if i sold it with a ring gone? Things at work have gone tits up and might need to sell before rebuilding in it's current state. (Car's still drive able, still taxed and insured just not driven)

Cheers

Hmm, could be a option. But if i'm honest the reason why i'm thinking of selling in it's current condition is because I have no time to spend on it what so ever, and with a daily driver on the go I've lost all motivation!