Newbie from South Wales

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I live near Bridgend. Found the website by googling starlet forums :o Just wandering is there a section on here for the south wales members where they organise any meets or runs etc?

Just noticed aswell that ive been a member since 2008, i couldnt even drive then lol

Hey Ryan

Good to see you here on the forum, i only live up the road from you in Swansea. If you ever have any car problems or want some help modding your car I have got a workshop full of starlet crap! Have a poke around my build thread :o

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....showtopic=32969

Enjoy the site!

Craig

Just noticed aswell that ive been a member since 2008, i couldnt even drive then lol

Thanks again everyone. Seems like youve got a really good forum after browsing around it all night. Thats a nice build you have going craig, i read that your looking into getting some wrapping done? A mate of mine owns a craphics company and does carbon wrapping etc, if you want any prices let me know. He doesnt use cheap vinyl either.

Cheers

Get some pics up of your motor :D

There's quite a few of us locally now I think the next meet is sometime in March!

Wales Meet

Im going to try and get some up tommorrow but by the time i finish work its dark. Ill give it good detail on the weekend and try get some tidy pics up then ;)

Cool, its good to get some more welsh lads on here!!

Im going to try and get some up tommorrow but by the time i finish work its dark. Ill give it good detail on the weekend and try get some tidy pics up then ;)
its good to get some more welsh lads on here!!

welcome along dude!! nice tidy motor!

im from swansea west. jct 47 ish, so not far away at all. once i get insurance sorted ill b down your way on sundays, kenfig hill industrail?

seems us welsh lads are the next big thing!! :D