My car has been thru quite a few stages of mods, so i could easily post 4-5 pics from each stage, but i thought i would post the more general pics, and teh most recent mod which has been the interior retrim.....

Engine

1.3L Turbo, Mines Full Grade Racing Computer, Splitfire Custom Ignition Leads, King Dragon Air Filter, Standard CT9 Turbo running 20psi, 2 1/4" exhaust with twin custom mufflers, Gearbox has Razo internals including gearing, Razo CLutch fork and Pressure Plate, TRD Brass button clutch, Toughened CV's

Suspension

Ozzy Tuning 17 x 7.5" Rims, Fully adjustable Ohlins coilovers, Cusco Master Cylinder Brace, Cusco Tower Braces Front and Rear, Standard ABS Braking System, Front Slotted Rotors and upgraded brake pads

Exterior

Factory Aqua Blue Marine colour, Toms Body Kit with GTR intake vents, Evolution side skirts and rear caps, Fully adjustable Toms rear wing, 5 colour pearl flame job across the front of the car

Interior

Full Mustard leather and suede retrim by Extreme Trimming, Recaro seats, Momo steering wheel, Toms Gearknob, Razo pedals, Custom clear dials, Carbon Fibre Autometer Gauges, FET Turbo Timer

Ice

Alpine CVA1000E TV Head Unit, In-dash DVD Player, Two 7" monitors mounted in dash, Alpine DDDrive 6.5" splits, Alpine ZR 12" subwoofers x 2, Alpine MRT505 V12 amplifiers x 2, Optima Yellow Top Battery

Some older magazine shots

DSC_0109b.jpg

DSC_0142b.jpg

DSC_0187b.jpg

DSC_0206b.jpg

DSC_0217b.jpg

And in October it got a retrim in time for the Brisbane Auto Salon, and now looks like this

DSCN0074b.jpg

DSCN0078b.jpg

DSCN0076b.jpg

DSCN0084b.jpg

DSCN0082b.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

god damn i love this car.

the other thing i love is the way you australian guys have just got such a high attention to detail!

also the way you dont listen to people banging on about 17's slowing you down, and how you shouldnt run that kinda boost on the standard ct9 etc etc...... you guys just go and do it!!

just out of curiosity though, how long have you been running 20psi? and have you had no internal work done?

Could it be anymore modified???

Loving the subtle flames..... and the rest of the car

Probably the most modified Gt ive ever seen along with mint_turbos

One question...where is the exhaust because i couldnt see it in any of the pics :lol:

Interior is class as fuck!!!

Anymore plans for it???

i must admit im not into the kind of exagerated effect on some cars.. like in this case interior wise. but i bet everytime you get in that car you feel all comfy n warm.

wish i got that effect :lol:

good job mate loving the work

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the comments. To try and answer some of the questions that have come about.....

Its been running 20psi since i bought it in 1999. I bought it with 27,000 kms on the clock, i now have 92,000 ish and its still running fine. Im not sure of the internals, never opened the engine. Dont want to unless i have to. Looks standard from the outside, looks unopened, standard head gasket etc.

Didnt need any spacers to fit the wheels, they went straight on fine.

Exhaust is currently non existant, it ends just over the rear axle with no mufflers, suprisingly its no louder though, ive got 2 hollow cats so i guess they are acting as mufflers. Plans now are to get the exhaust done, engine bay finished and then just detail the car to a higher standard for shows.

Cheers again guys!

• 4 weeks later...

I thought i would add some new pics from a car show i went to on sunday.....interior is now almost finished, gearknob, handbrake cover and new pedals are done and in. Tv surrounds, door handles and vent grilles have been done in carbon fibre. Stereo is all wired up with new jvc dvd head unit, and going extremely well.

Click on the pics for the larger versions

5619573246.jpg

5619573280.jpg

5619573345.jpg

5619573416.jpg

5620022831.jpg

I know you live very far away from Northern Ireand dude...BUT if you turn your left ear into the wind and REALLY REALLY concentrate...you'll hear my jaw SMACK the ground...you may even feel a small tremor in Australia too!!!!

Simply....amazin!!! enough said!!!

Phil.

:):lol::) made me laugh but the car is jaw-dropping damn gorgeous!!!! :lol:

Absolutely handsome mate! Always liked your bus. Do you have any engine pics of her bro! :)

Engine bay is my focus for this year, havent really bothered too much yet, but this is how it looks at the moment.

6514561784.jpg

• 1 month later...