• 1 month later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not atm dude i shud have a mega update very soon tho lol. just aving a problem with brakes. put a thread up on tgtt. i want a set of 4 pots or sumthin very similar, but im not sure what will fit under the rota slipstream wheels i got, and as ya know 4 pot kits cost a fair whack so dont wna fork out until im sure or at least very confident they gna fit ok lol. rly want a set of WMS ones tho just dno how i can see if anything fits lol.

oh and by the way cars filthy atm, when its ready for thi big update im gna give her a serious clean up. hows urz cuming along mate

not atm dude i shud have a mega update very soon tho lol. just aving a problem with brakes. put a thread up on tgtt. i want a set of 4 pots or sumthin very similar, but im not sure what will fit under the rota slipstream wheels i got, and as ya know 4 pot kits cost a fair whack so dont wna fork out until im sure or at least very confident they gna fit ok lol. rly want a set of WMS ones tho just dno how i can see if anything fits lol.

oh and by the way cars filthy atm, when its ready for thi big update im gna give her a serious clean up. hows urz cuming along mate

aww nice one mate, i wouldnt know since im never on there only ever come on here mate. Im not sure if pads and shoes off the ep91/ep82 n/a would fit on our cars? since im thinking of getting uprated pads later this year.

Ive got new wheels and that for my car, check my thread :p and if you look at my sig that was me and GBR motorsport with our ep85's at japfest. May be modding a set of coilovers or shock to lower the car at the back but need to see what gary comes up with and maybe get a full respray in a different shade of black late this year but probs next. Got a few plans but keeping them to myself for now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

can a GT engine be used in the ep95's? or has it gotta be a glanza 4efte? a friend of mine who is a verrry good auto electrician has agreed to help me convert the car to turbo. but its a lot cheaper to get a GT breaker than a glanza....

yea is just a handful of sensors, well three to be prcise the issue you will have is the loom, it will be a mission and as theres no wiring digrams on either car you will have to strip down and trace each one first! its a job that will take days not hours, best bet is get a gt breaker keep the engine and then sell off loads of other bits and buy a glanza full engine loom and ecu as it will be a far eaiser job then as its just a swap over.

i used a GT as the donor car for my ep95, tbh it was a huge mistake, i should have baught a glanza from the start or used my own glanza as the donor car.

dont get me wrong i made good money from breaking the GT and kept what i needed but then i had the hassle of finding glanza looms and a few other bits n bobs.

if i could start again id buy a cheap auto glanza and id have also left out the fancy body parts as its giving me a lot of unwanted attention these days.

cheers lads well a few mixed replys there...is it much hassle putting an auto glanza engine in. they probz havent had much abuse being an auto, but surely they need some kind of custom loom work etc?

i hear you with the bodyparts dude...heres how mines sitting atm (calipers are now black)

l.jpg

i just wanted the glanza skirts, rear bumper and stock spoiler for it tho make it look a bit sleeker and lower.

so it looks like this (besides the front end).

m.jpg

im leaving the front alone completely.

Thats jam skirts and a jam rear bumper by the looks of it so even with a donor v you would need to buy different body parts dude. And i say just buy what you need, so a 4efte from where ever and a glanza loom and ecu, far cheaper then a donor that you dont even want over half the parts from. Isnt that much to be made from oem glanza parts thesedays only big spec'ed cars will make you good money as a breaker. Less hassle to just buy whats needed dude.

Thats jam skirts and a jam rear bumper by the looks of it so even with a donor v you would need to buy different body parts dude. And i say just buy what you need, so a 4efte from where ever and a glanza loom and ecu, far cheaper then a donor that you dont even want over half the parts from. Isnt that much to be made from oem glanza parts thesedays only big spec'ed cars will make you good money as a breaker. Less hassle to just buy whats needed dude.

yeh i spose so mate. soz for all the questions but what if i bought a 5e lol whats the deal with the loom then? custom job?

Dont be sorry bud, if you cant ask on a forum then where can you ask :) every one needs to learn some where. 5e will use the same loom and plugs/sensors as a 4efe/4efte depending on if you are turboing it or not. If you are turboing it use a 4e head and inlet on the 5e bottom end and also time it in on the 4e marks not the 5e marks. If not turboing use full 5e engine and time in on 5e marks :D any thing else you need to know then just ask mate :( on a nother note, im about to stick my forged 4e from my old v in my 85 so i need to swap the sensor back to gt ones, when i do that ill pop the three you will need in an envelope and post them to you, all you will need then if you go turbo is loom ecu and any engine you can get your hands on :D

• 7 months later...

hey dudes wish ruby luck after 7 months in storage shes going for her MOT tomorrow lol if she passes ive promised her a 4efte! what a lucky girl she is.

Edited by richglanzav