8x16 inch rota grids in eather bronze anthracite or black would look out of this world!!!

il get those pictures i took in my drive after i g3d her up in a bit,

v5 sent :thumbsup:

ok dude cheers, atm ive tried looking for some dished wheels but they r all too wide it would seem i dno.

right now its between rota grids in bronze or rota slipstreams in black or white

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

cheers people. got few things waiting to go on very soon :)

one thing id really like to know is about the coilovers. can a normal set of coilies be modified safely to go low enough for the 4paws?

cus not naming names here but im hearing drastically varied responses to that question - and the miester custome suspension is 750quid bit more than i wna pay for coilovers really.

one thing id really like to know is about the coilovers. can a normal set of coilies be modified safely to go low enough for the 4paws?

cus not naming names here but im hearing drastically varied responses to that question - and the miester custome suspension is 750quid bit more than i wna pay for coilovers really.

it can be done mate, but got to have the friends in the right trade etc.

not sure at some point we could get a group buy of them so there similar price to normal coilovers? ive got the zoom springs and not sure if there going to lower it anymore to be honest.

• 4 weeks later...