finally picked her up yesterday so thought id put some feedback and start a progress thread, gna give her a good drive round today then clean her as she got dirty again on the way home, as the 300mile motorway drive in it was horrendous - trying to keep up with the missus on the m6 lol. defo not a motorway cruiser lol. gotta take the opportunity to say thanks to enzo, kept me updated with everything, and the car was exactly as described, very clean, and nice to drive. only one thing that needs sorting is a bit of wheel wobble at above 70mph. so a trip to get the wheels balanced is first on the list. either that or get some decent rims for her.

so will defo be dealing with him again. anyone wants a car importing i would give him a call for sure, made the deal really easy for me and is a nice honest bloke to deal with which i find is quite rare these days. heres a few pics we took.

l_d531a803c4904f4a971258d664404fca.jpg

l_36c070e21b1547c38d8940d276f4a51f.jpg

l_34ac9d9b51f547d29fa009cd8334dabd.jpg

l_f046a3ec85d04992b17a9f62c532fbba.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aint after mega power lads, just gna aim for a good 230-250bhp on either td04 or td12 or something along those lines. im hoping that will make it fast but fairly useable on the streets

oh and bodywise its staying exactly as it is lol besides being lowered a fair bit on coilovers and decent wheels.

thats my target too on td04 mate! should be pretty quick! mines is at the painters just now having my kit painted and a small scuff on the arch fixed. Wish i left mines standard bodywise its costing me a fortune ;)

when you gonna convert it? Got any parts for it yet?

hey people, not much of an update but have done a few little things to the interior and given it a good clean. enzo cleaned it up nice for me when i picked it up but it got FILTHY on the journey home. so i gave it another wash and a quick polish so a few updated pics.

l_19f8c21f3b254bd6bc94d8d61d09f60d.jpg

l_b711391bbe554ad893caa400ac76126a.jpg

not exactly like chris stewarts amazingly clean ep85 on here, but im pleased considering how pink it had gone before...see below when it was in japan.

post-2-1287493470.jpg

• 2 weeks later...