Black Ops new maps and zombie level

Downloaded this last night only had one quick game of zombies, whats everyones opinions?

Its a bit different B)

Got to level 15 with two mates, not found all the perks or anything yet will give it a good go tonight.

Not played the multiplayer ones yet but theres all ziplines and stuff and they look pretty big!!

Theres the Berlin wall, complete with towers with mini gun's in and the Stadium to name a couple.

You on X Box mate?

What is this "black ops" you talk about??

get out hater B)

yeah I thought they where good, only got a quick go at berlin wall and stadium last night as for some reason it took all night to download the update, think my internet was having snags, fuck knows, would love to blast it tonight but go mrs coming over :(

New zombie level i hear mate?? Any good?

I wasent going to bother downloading the new maps to be honest as i havent played 'shit' ops since before xmas now, its all about the MW2 now!!!

Wouldnt bother with the new maps unless you a camping twat like the rest of em....

But yeah the berlin wall ones quite good with no mans land etc and mini guns!

ahhh is that what that red area on map is? didnt venture out into that haha

Yea just tried the Berlin wall, good map my mate is trying out the stadium now, I love the fact that youi can actually snipe tidy on these new maps.

Yea the new zombie level is HUGE and pretty nuts, just got to 12 on my own which is my first decent attempt lol

I'm hugely jealous, but with it being the Mrs's 21st I am not allowed on the sexbox, but have a hot tub to get drunk in for the week!

Also just bought Deadrising 2, fighters uncaged and kinect sports to try!

These Zombie things have been around ages in games. Used to be called waves.

COD is a con on it really. When I used to play waves on games you could adjust all the settings for the waves and do loads of levels.