Hi, newbie from Teesside

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooh tidy not too far from me then ;)

you bringing the glanza to japfest?

Long way from there now sadly, i miss living there!

Not sure yet, def planning on going to Japfest again this year so provding we got it tip top by then yes

welcome to uksc

Thanks. Love your sig pic

Welcome bud, nice looking Glanza you have there :(

Thanks v much :p

Welcome along! i quite like the wheels think they would look a tonne better with the car slammed tho!

Thanks - day 2 of ownership, think I need to get car driving right then consider mods during the year :)

ahhh cool as man I've probs seen him kicking about when I've bin in the signal box :) im useless at names tho so probs wont kno him by name haha im part of the tech team go about doin the inspections and tht :D wa u got in mind for the car once uv got it running rite ??

ahhh cool as man I've probs seen him kicking about when I've bin in the signal box :) im useless at names tho so probs wont kno him by name haha im part of the tech team go about doin the inspections and tht :D wa u got in mind for the car once uv got it running rite ??

His name is Matt but couldn't tell you surname.

Really not sure re the car yet, I have a habit of selling them quite fast lol watch this space

ahhh ill keep an eye out haha get bored easliy do yah. I've got a habit of keeping cars me I've got a civic coupe aswell and i need to sell it i just dont have the heart to do it haha

They are nice cars the civic. How much you selling it for? Do you know which spark plugs I should buy? I've looked at the iridium ones but not sure which heat range to go for. The car is more or less standard.

mines pretty standard like for the time being but I've got sum ngk iridium one range 7 seem to be fine on mine and thts wa alot of people on here seem to use soo.... its a ej2 I've got it up for the 2k mark its had a lot of work done to it like :)

theres a link to sum plugs for yah

http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.php?plid=m19b0s1296p8774

mines pretty standard like for the time being but I've got sum ngk iridium one range 7 seem to be fine on mine and thts wa alot of people on here seem to use soo.... its a ej2 I've got it up for the 2k mark its had a lot of work done to it like :D

theres a link to sum plugs for yah

http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.php?plid=m19b0s1296p8774

Ok cheers for that. My mate had to sell his MR2 turbo so he's got a Civic coupe like yrs, he loves it

there mint cars like I've dropped a sir b16a into mine soo much fun :D

cool, will have to meet up, i'd like to see another glanza up close, i'm totally new to them. We love our jap cars, we've had a mazda mx-3, celica, mr2, nissan 300zx and now the glanza