Hi, newbie from Teesside

Hi all,

Bought my first Glanza yesterday, 97 auto. Got a few issues with it - like it shakes like a ******** dog at any sort of speed. Had wheels balanced but its made no difference so getting it checked over next week. Rear shocks are leaking slightly, needs front brake pads, the auxillary heating fans work but no actual heat - but don't think it'll take an awful lot to get sorted. Previously had MR2, Celica and Nissan 300ZX

Anyway, some pics

glanza2.jpg

glanza1.jpg

glanza6.jpg

cheers

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you,ve had the balance checked & thts fine, then i would swap fronts to rear (wheels) first of all rather than waste money on get things looked at. if you get stuck i work @ teesside tyrepower in stockton so just drop in

Only swapped one wheel front to back. Suspect I need some spacers as the wheel isn't on snugly and moves so that needs looking at. Had a look under it today, track rod ends look fine, not sure about drop links tho.

Awesome that you work in a tyre place - if I'd known that today I would have just come straight over! MY mechanic Phil is gonna look next week as he'll fix my brakes for me but my boyfriend Marc might possibly come over after uni tomorrow if he gets finished early. Where abouts in Stockton is your gaff?

Cheers

Jane

Only swapped one wheel front to back. Suspect I need some spacers as the wheel isn't on snugly and moves so that needs looking at. Had a look under it today, track rod ends look fine, not sure about drop links tho.

Awesome that you work in a tyre place - if I'd known that today I would have just come straight over! MY mechanic Phil is gonna look next week as he'll fix my brakes for me but my boyfriend Marc might possibly come over after uni tomorrow if he gets finished early. Where abouts in Stockton is your gaff?

Cheers

Jane

norton road

hey hey

another auto cool cool!

so no hot heat in the cabin? most likley be the matrix i am affraid and got to say its a reet biiattchh to fit! but id change the thermostat first! simple and cheap and coolant flush it may solve the issue!

how do you fine the auto box??

Welcome dude, i live in skelton and i have yet too see another decent ep! do you go to any meets etc?

#

Hi

Only got the car yesterday but usually go to the Jap North East meets at Nissan, last Sunday of the month, with the 300zx lot or MR2 lot (I've had both cars)

Are there any club meets do you know? Would be good to meet another Glanza or 3!

Welcome to the club mate ;) you live not far from me, im from Ormesby/Spencerbeck

Hi

Not far at all, t'other side of the park really!

Are there ever and local club meets (please don't say Teesside Park Weds night lol)