Hi guys/girls. As above im after some exenon bulbs for my n/a as i cant afford a HID kit.! Ive got 9smd 501 sidelighta but was after some main headlight bulbs. Amjad nd shafz have helped me out alot but just thought id get some more advice. I was after bulbs that are white with a hint of blue (i think thats 6500k.? ) and im probably gunna get 100w.?

Ny links or help would be much apprecited guys. ;)

p.s brighter the better

p.p.s cheaper the better :(

Hi guys/girls. As above im after some exenon bulbs for my n/a as i cant afford a HID kit.! Ive got 9smd 501 sidelighta but was after some main headlight bulbs. Amjad nd shafz have helped me out alot but just thought id get some more advice. I was after bulbs that are white with a hint of blue (i think thats 6500k.? ) and im probably gunna get 100w.?

Ny links or help would be much apprecited guys. ;)

p.s brighter the better

p.p.s cheaper the better :(

I had some really good ones on my fiesta, i will try and dig out the packet later

i bought philips blue visions for the glanza, and was pretty disapointed

I doubt you'll get that sort of colour tempreture with halogen bulbs tbh

i think u'll get 4000k max

there might be a few with blue film on them, apparently they aren't as good and don't last as long

i had a cheap eBay set for a couple of months at first but one bulb went and i just got some HID's

Go for bulbs imo, HID's aren't always that good. I've seen some bulbs that are better than some HID's and they're only around £25. The Philips are meant to be really good, if Nanglebadger sees this he will confirm.

if you try 6000k h4 100/90w, you'll find plenty :)

I sent this guy a messege on ebay as it said 100w 6000k h4 in his add and just double checked and he said " oh yh the bulbs are 60/55w" hmmm dano wich ones are legit nymore.

Go for bulbs imo, HID's aren't always that good. I've seen some bulbs that are better than some HID's and they're only around £25. The Philips are meant to be really good, if Nanglebadger sees this he will confirm.

haha nanglebadger said exactly that :wub:

On Glanzas there is the usual pattern of headlights, it just seems alittle blurrder, You would need to lower your headlights towards the ground so you don't blind oncoming traffic.

Also, i had HIDs on a NP90 and that was fine with the HIDS, the beam was more scattered then in the Glanza.