Iddy's Seat Leon Cupra

So the Demo GT was not practical for my weekly motorway commutes and general local driving, so I've got myself this little beast.

My brother bought this around 6 months ago, but over the last month he has wanted a Starlet GT/Civic Vtec after driving my CRX and my GT. So I gave him the GT in p/x for this, as I've always had a soft spot for these. He very nearly bought a Golf TDI before he bought this but I didn't allow him. :D

The car, it's a Seat Leon Cupra 150 (1.9 TDI). Covered 107k miles, FSH and it passed MOT with flying colours last week. It came with the 18" Team Dynamics alloys and M3 wing mirrors when he bought it, then he had the windows tinted and HID kit fitted a couple of months ago.

The first thing on my to do list is get the wing mirrors replaced with OEM ones, and maybe change the wheels to a set of Cupra R alloys or even BBS Replicas if funds allow. She also needs to be lowered but I'm not sure about slamming it yet as I cover a lot of miles and appreciate the ride comfort!

P1040709.jpg

P1040706.jpg

P1040705.jpg

P1040711.jpg

If funds allow I'd love a pair of Cupra R bumpers (or just the front), wind deflectors, lowering springs, Lenso BBS style wheels and a cheeky little remap. Not sure about spending on it though as the money could be better spent on the Demo Glanza!

:)

Idrees

i like it mate, defo change the mirrors though, but id leave the alloys on, its just your daily at the end of the day(and not a bad daily at all) and the idea is to spend your money on your good car and let this one do the leg work! :D

Nice man, I have you to thank for convincing me to get one :D

OEM mirrors are nice. If you get it lowered let us know how it rides! I wanna get ours remapped but I don't want the clutch to give out :D

Do you run it on cheapo Diesel? Ours seems to run nicer on Shell (not bothered with the V-Power diesel, just regular)

I run it on Shell diesel Amjad, I use Shell fuel for all my cars even if it's not V power.

Starbuck great minds think alike, I'll keep my eyes peeled for a Cupra R bumper in yellow otherwise I'll get a Cupra R splitter (eventually). Nothing will be happening any time soon as I'm just enjoying the ride and clocking up some miles! :)

• 4 weeks later...

A small update

I haven't done much apart from drive, service and clean this car since owning it but she has been treated to these wheels that I really wanted. They are genuine Seat wheels that come on the Cupra R. I part ex'd the Team Dynamics for these and I think I got a pretty good deal.

P1040821.jpg

P1040823.jpg

P1040824.jpg

P1040825.jpg

P1040827.jpg

I also picked up a pair of OEM wing mirrors last night, they will either be fitted tonight or on the weekend.

Looks really nice mate, I'm going to view an R on Saturday and the wheels on them are already a bonus for me aswell, I think they really set the car off.

Cheers guys. Bill these are the stock LCR alloys, so yeah you'll have them if you buy one. :)

Ryan I didn't really get a chance to have a good drive/look around Wales, it was getting too late and dark! Maybe next time!