Sexual Harrassment

You work in a bank and if there isn't ANY CCTV.. Please give me the address will rob it tonight :)

This obese girl sounds troubled and wants some attention, can't believe someone would even make that sort of thing up? Crazy people out there...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is CCTV but its a back office thing apparently! Im going in today to get all the details as im still not happy.

She hasnt done it to anybody else, sexual harrassment that is but she did pressure another colleague in to moving branches!

I tohught we got on well enough to be honest, apparently not. Fucking bitch! Im fuming :)

pressured someone else into switching branches?

seems like a stuck up bitch whos used to getting things her own way. Everyone in the office could be doing with getting rid of her, speak to them and pressure fatty to move branch, after an apology of course

Alright mate. Work in a bank too and know how the bs politics work. 1. Change your avatar pic asap. 2. Contact your union rep if you are a member asap. They will represent you and guide you accordingly. Ask for the cctv vids if poss and speak to your colleagues who are vouching for you to see what they actually saw.

Good luck mate

^ Ha Id.

Funny I was thinking exactly the same!!! Does sound so much like Jo, I had a bad run in with her doing that shit but online.

I was literally thinking, "this reminds me of someone."

Quite a few women do stuff like that, problem is, they actually convince themselves; it's a bit of a mental problem.

• 5 months later...