was going to start buffing the whiteness out of the ep today but my friend has his own car wax that he produces (you'll see it on the market soon)!! Wanted to try it on really dulled out paint work....here's what happened!!! From this........ IMG20110113_001.jpg to this is ONE application!!!! IMG20110307_012-1.jpg Totally amazed!!! the paint was pinkish white!!!

was going to start buffing the whiteness out of the ep today but my friend has his own car wax that he produces (you'll see it on the market soon)!! Wanted to try it on really dulled out paint work....here's what happened!!! From this........ IMG20110113_001.jpg to this is ONE application!!!! IMG20110307_012-1.jpg Totally amazed!!! the paint was pinkish white!!!

thats come up lush!!!

looks all brand new and shiney much better,like the door cards aswell mate

Lads your not gonna believe me!! This was at max an hours work.... No buffing, no compounding! It's a new wax that will be hitting the Market soon, my ep was a test car, they wanted to try the product on paint that was in bad condition. I have to say I was AMAZED!If your Interested in finding out anymore about the Tiki Car Care range email tikicarcare@gmail.comThe website For it is under constructionThankyou for your comments Ps. Fitted my kyb gas shocks today with apex springs!!! Whoop whoop lol

FA squared matey lol.....the technical manual would say "it allows the engine to breath between strokes and aids the smoother running of the engine" In simple man terms i whacked it on there to stop dirt and it looks good!! lol keep her lit!!!

• 3 weeks later...