Actually edited as I'm unsure of if I'm allowed to post this, but for the mods, I've found someone that makes up digital gauges, am I allowed to post pics of them and details? Not prices or anything or a sales pitch but I understand traders need to be traders and it could be seen as advertising so best ask first!

Ok cool bud, just wanted to check it was cool as I dinna want to step on anyones toes!

The gauges are designed to your likings. Oil temperature, water temperature, oil pressure, boost pressure, EGT, AFR (Wideband Air Fuel Ratio), Volt etc

Here are some photos of the LCD based gauges:-

Character based LCD:

DSC_0003.jpg

OLED Display:

DSC_0356-1.jpg

Colour graphic TFT LCD

glcd.jpg

Please note I have nothing to do with them, just I am using them to make up a screen for me.

I'm unsure of if I'm allowed to post this, but for the mods, I've found someone that makes up digital gauges, am I allowed to post pics of them and details? Not prices or anything or a sales pitch but I understand traders need to be traders and it could be seen as advertising so best ask first!

were a bit more relaxed, your not trying to sell directly so alls good

the biggest gripe is if it conflicts with a traders whares, this doesent. sounds interesting,

Awesome if I must say so myself. How much is that setting you back if you don't mind me asking?

Touch over £300. Sounds quite expensive but it is cheaper than 3 gauges and a lot tidier. Although almost half the cost is the wideband sensor and controller. If I wanted just water temp and boost it would be half that.

To put it into perspective of cost, I priced up water temp, boost and wideband gauges and sensors, all AEM items, and the total is £295 delivered from the states. Not including the cost of gauge pods or customs as i know i'd get hit with that as well. So it does work out cheaper I guess in the big picture, marginally. Although it will be alot tidier.

• 1 month later...