Hey there new member :)

Mine has :D Cause nothing but trouble. Passenger side caliper sticks slightly :lol:

And Jamielee, not a problem, I'l get them ordered up, they should be with me early March and then il PM you regarding postal address and all :D

Any Paseos roaming around your area at all? If so il get some flyers whacked into that envolope and you can get them on board too.

I will be attending JAE this year (its in september) but other than that I personally am not at any shows. For JAE this year (as me and Niteryder did last year) I will be attending the UKSC stand as we haven't got enough numbers for making it a worthy plot for Paseos. Maybe next year eh.

Well if you pop some flyers in there too and ill give them out at the shows or anywhere i see one as i will be gettin out of the studios and doing alot of promo this year :D

also if every you want a photoshoot sorted out with some paseos id be more than willing to pose along with mine of course :D

xxxx

Well if you pop some flyers in there too and ill give them out at the shows or anywhere i see one as i will be gettin out of the studios and doing alot of promo this year :D

also if every you want a photoshoot sorted out with some paseos id be more than willing to pose along with mine of course :lol:

xxxx

Sounds like a plan there. We need more members but I have this bug in me wanting to get a good Paseo meet somewhere midland for everyone to be able to attend. Sort of like a big Paseo meet, loads of Paseos, loads of used parts to sell and loads of advice and info for all owners.

My aim for this club isn't just at the young either, its for the older drivers too. I'd like everyone to feel welcome on this site, its not just for us kids :D

Sounds like a plan there. We need more members but I have this bug in me wanting to get a good Paseo meet somewhere midland for everyone to be able to attend. Sort of like a big Paseo meet, loads of Paseos, loads of used parts to sell and loads of advice and info for all owners.

My aim for this club isn't just at the young either, its for the older drivers too. I'd like everyone to feel welcome on this site, its not just for us kids :D

That sounds like an awesome idea :D i would be up for that for sure :lol: share the paseo love :D lol

Please say you do starlets aswell hahaha

Id love a decent photoshoot :D

indeed i am, there was one in the BDC doing some serious skids :lol: there cute :D (im a girl saying cute is not an insult lol)

You should do some promoting for the starlets at japfest :D

i would certainly be up for that B)

oh Hi....

Suprised no ones asked you to post hear yet.... http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....&start=1575 :D

i dont have a gf tho :D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...