Hey there new member :)

Wow i didnt realise that there was a site for paseos:) woop

well yeah :)

im jamielee, im 23 from the bedfordshire area :) i have not long had my paseo and i love it :) although i have to say that until i went to see it i had never heard or seen one before and when ever anyone asks me what car i have i tell them and well they have a rather blank look lol :)

She is standard atm apart from the wheels atm and have some plans however i am not very clued up on cars so no doubt ill be asking advice on here so please bare with me lol

well here is my car ( called Pewee )

This was the day i bought her

30390_433839996803_505561803_570047.jpg

30390_433841976803_505561803_570058.jpg

This is as she is now

peepeewee.jpg

Hey welcome :)

I saw this up on Pistonheads a few weeks ago, was that when you bought it or were you testing the water?

If there are any questions, just ask!

Also do you want a set of PaseoPIMP decals to represent on your car? If so, forum style or normal text? And what colour? They are free :)

Hey welcome :lol:

I saw this up on Pistonheads a few weeks ago, was that when you bought it or were you testing the water?

If there are any questions, just ask!

Also do you want a set of PaseoPIMP decals to represent on your car? If so, forum style or normal text? And what colour? They are free :D

Hey there, yeah that was my car, i had the chance to get another car but in the end decided against it and to keep my pewee lol,

oh id love some decals, forum style would be cool and in purple pweeeease :D

why hello gorgeous :lol:

car looks good aswell, get her lowered and she will be a minter!

Just give me a shout if you need a sig or anything done :D

Yeah i want to get her lowered also im thinking matt black with my badges purple insted of blue,

Thank you so so much for the welcomes you are all very kind :D Do you go to any of the car shows ?

Yeah i want to get her lowered also im thinking matt black with my badges purple insted of blue,

Thank you so so much for the welcomes you are all very kind :D Do you go to any of the car shows ?

yeah theres quite a few people from the club go to, the next major one is japfest at castle combe on 14th may :lol:

tidy looking paseo there :lol: i think they look awesome in black! only thing i dont like about the paseo is why havnt they got disks at the back and those shitty drums -.-

Mine has :D Cause nothing but trouble. Passenger side caliper sticks slightly :D

And Jamielee, not a problem, I'l get them ordered up, they should be with me early March and then il PM you regarding postal address and all :D

Any Paseos roaming around your area at all? If so il get some flyers whacked into that envolope and you can get them on board too.

I will be attending JAE this year (its in september) but other than that I personally am not at any shows. For JAE this year (as me and Niteryder did last year) I will be attending the UKSC stand as we haven't got enough numbers for making it a worthy plot for Paseos. Maybe next year eh.