has he tried to say it was your fault?

yeah just went down to his after his mum phoned my house asking for my insurance details, lucky my dad answered or she would have got told to fuck off :p ,his mum answered saying if you didnt come flying round that bend bla bla bla

told her the truth that i was stopped and he reversed into me and thats how i have the damage on my car that i have, so we have agreed that i fix the damage i have and he does the same so we dont go through the insurance to claim.

Will have pics up of the damage later aswell as a couple of goodies i may be getting tonight :(

hope to get the wantnbe ssr split rim wheels this week sometime and get them on the car :p

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kick his fucking teeth in and tell him to get a tidy car

yeah his is a bucket lol

if he posts the pics on facebook i will post them on here to show you what the tit done to his own car

and hes like twice the height of me lol

twice the hieght of you and he drives a mini?

hope you get this sorted anyway mate. is it only cosmetic damage? ie nothing bent out of place or anything?

aye hes like close to 6ft and drives a mini.

What a nob.

yeah hes a prick, making up a bullshit story to mummy so he dont have to pay fuck all for it, i went down and told her straight :p

Aw thats crap man,hope you get it all sorted out.

aye man should be sorted now, going to notify insurance just to let them know incase they try to make a claim.

picture of the dent/crease in the wing

DSCF0066-3.jpg

pics of the difference between drivers side wing and passenger side

DSCF0067-3.jpg

DSCF0068-3.jpg

front bumper bash

DSCF0069-2.jpg

scuff in the front bumper where he hit it

DSCF0070-3.jpg

DSCF0072-3.jpg

also pushed the front light back a tad but everything is straight under the bonnet, just pissed me off that he hit me and try to blame me for it the prick.

and one normal pic :p

DSCF0071-2.jpg

cant wait too see more of this mate. mint motor :). should look sweeeet with your new wheels :D

yeah should be awesome with the new wheels

Doesnt look too bad, bet he is the type of kid to just sulk to mummy so he dont get sent to bed with a smacked arse :D

yeah he is, hes obv just went home and completey bullshitted to his mummy that i hit him, needless to say me and the old man got her told, stupid biatch

Unlucky man, I wanna see the pics of the Mini, Starlet 1 Mini 0 lool

P.s. those kids look like they're about to jack the car :D

yeah soon as i find pics will post up pics of the mess my car backed off from :)

Scottish alarm system right there :):p

p.s.................I quoted a pic LOL.

aww aye proper hardcore system, who needs an alarm when you have 2 kids with toy guns watching out!

was good to meet you yesterday mate :) , there is practically no damage on your car what so ever! got any pics of the mini yet? :)

yeah mate was good to meet you too, and didnt think about getting pics of the 3 of us :)

I'll let you off, it was only one picture. :(

Sorry to hear about this damage dude!

yeah its a bummer, not much at all but still bugs me knowing its there

not heard a thing from insurance or the lad that hit me and hope it stays that way!

i have GT turbo front seats to go in but need to modify the rails or drill new holes in the floor for them, the rails for the ep85 standard seats are a inch or two close together than gt turbo ones.

and also got GT turbo side panels to go on thanks to gtmuzz and bucketep91, thanks lads :p but dont worry everyone since the front send is staying the same :) although may change the grill at a later time lol

Wow, your estate looks so pleasant...

Scotland is really an eyecatching place! Great friends, great neighbourhoods.. you got the lot.

Glad the damage isn't too much that it can be removed easily! :D

it aint the best :D just another council est

yeah although does annoy me knowing its there

Shame about the damage, wouldn't really call him a 'mate' if he's trying to plant the blame in you,

When you planning on turboing her? I pressume that's what your gonna do.

Ross

im keeping the jdm 4efe for least a year ;) then no idea what after, wana do something different instead of just dropping a 4efte in her.

hahaha he means pics of the mini that hit you! :D

aww thought he ment mini meet lol dont think i will since he aint put any on facebook and think hes repaired it already.

also picked up my new wheels today! will test fit a couple of them on one side and take a pic, the could do with a really good clean up and refurb tho!

gave the car a wash today, still need to polish her up didnt want to do it today as needed a long lie and thought it might rain lol

DSCF0073-1.jpg

also got a pic of the new wheels which need a good clean up, lick of paint and polish

DSCF0074-3.jpg

DSCF0075-2.jpg

what size are the wheels? and what colour you doing them? should be piss easy to refurb when you split them

15inch mate, should be sweet once ive done them, doing them all black if i can or black with a silver lip

do you want to swap those for some 14 inch versions?

nah mate quite fancy these ones :p plus all the effort of going to get them and that i dont wana swap, sorry dude