ahh man shame about the damage :p wheels will look right at home there. :p

yeah its abit cutting and noticed its took abit of paint off the wing has come off on the edge so looks like will need a new wing :)

Nice, what size are those wheels then?

15 inch :p should fill the arches nicely and improve the handling

hope to have my gt turbo seats fitted within the next few weeks and anyone know where to get new split rim bolts since few of them on the wheels are rusty

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some more pics that are up to date :lol: still need to give her a polish, hopefully next weekend or next and get the wheels fixed up for japfest :) Also finally got the looms for my rear lights after about a month of waiting on them from ID-WORKZ!

DSC00561-1.jpg

DSC00562.jpg

DSC00563.jpg

looks so much neater with the new rear lights! U started on the wheels yet?

nah mate too skint for that! so going to beast them at beginning of may and get them on for japfest

• 2 weeks later...

wheels looking alot better after some paint and polish! Didnt have time to sit and clean up all the back of them, but wont really see it so will get done later in the year. Should be on the car for japfest aswell as hopefully polish up a couple of bits of the faded paint on the car.

DSCF0080-2.jpg

DSCF0082-2.jpg

wheels look awesome pal B)

thanks mate

wheels will look quality bud B)

cheers bud B)

Niiiice! Not looking forward to refurbing two sets of wheels B) lol

thanks mate and yeah it took least 2 hours per wheel to polish the lip, sand it down, mask it up and paint it.

sweeeeeeet get them fitted man !!!

there going on tonight!

ALSO found a sticker on two of the wheels that say Speed Star Co. ,the model of the wheel which is RS-8 and the name of the lad in japan who inspected them at the factory, all in can say is

JDM FTMFW!

looks awesome! lookin forward to seeing it!

thanks mate :) looking forward to seeing your car!

Loving the wheels mate :(

thanks mate :)

heres a quick pic off my brick of a phone haha, just filled her up with some fuel ready for japfest!

DSC00572.jpg

wheels looking mint bro! glad u managed too get them cleaned up good :(. still love them?

yeah mate they came up quite nice, made me love the car again with them on!

<3 Watanabes, nice choice!

yeah i love them, suit the car perfect, also got nice ride height for the 4WD, they zoom springs made abit of a difference compared to gaz's ep85. Not low enough to scrape off every bump but not sky high!

Sweet, get some more pictures up! :(

heres some more pics! caught the starlet bug again so might be buying couple of bits before taking her to JAE as wont be at japfest 2 :D Next mod on the list is getting a Cruise gearknob! as allways wanted one :D

DSCF0091-2.jpg

DSCF0093-1.jpg

DSCF0096-1.jpg

DSCF0101.jpg

DSCF0102.jpg

DSCF0103.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
looking mint mate! whats your next plans?

think the next step will be maybe a custom exhaust or least a back box and a full respray.

seen yesterday some cunt has hit the corner of my car while it was parked as theres a mark on the bumper! not fucking impressed :)

car looks mint mate, you dont seem to have much luck with people knocking it :)......................think the best plan is sell it to me :) will be far cheaper for you then :)