• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What legend fitted your springs for you?! :) how's it sitting now?

not sure think his name might be gtmuzz but cant remember if im honest mate :p and its abit better getting lower by the day i think lol.

loving that dude...do you have the zoom springs on now then

yeah mate its lowered it a tad so far

Looks awesome mate, looking forward to seeing what your going to do to this :p

thanks mate :D

Looks mint, as above cant wait to see what you do with it! and i didnt realize the ep85s had the 100hp engine either! thats mint!

Bet they sound awesome lightly tuned :wub:

thanks pal, yeah they do and its fun just taking it to 7000rpm :) cant wait till i get the custom exhaust for it :D

7k and side step that clutch!!!!, i only drove mine once on standard engine and that was driving it home from the placei bought it, clutch was stinking!!!! :):lol:

yeah haha you can feel the power coming in at with the higher revs! and i dont have the budget to boot it everywhere! :):lol:

pics taken by enzo (thanks mate!)

hope to get more of the plastic at the rear out and hopefully get the springs to sit abit lower and custom exhaust with jap angled exit :p

starlet_ep85_s.jpg

rear interior

P1090761.jpg

mine and geos cars

P1090756.jpg

older_ep_group_shot.jpg

ahh i never really thought about full throttle launches lol mine spins up all over the place, and you wouldn't get stuck on them bloody yellow and black speedbumps they have at my college! i look like such a twat when i have to roll back again :/ i need a 4wd ep :p

ahh i never really thought about full throttle launches lol mine spins up all over the place, and you wouldn't get stuck on them bloody yellow and black speedbumps they have at my college! i look like such a twat when i have to roll back again :/ i need a 4wd ep :p

yeah mines just grips and goes straight to the redline lol, shes fast when you open her up.

looks like a little beaut dude :]

cant wait to start working on mine :)

thanks mate :)

Looks like a tidy base to start :)

thanks mate its in good condition for its ages

nice mate you need some boost

thanks mate and nah dont plan to go down that route lol

got some bad news :p

on way to college was behind a so called mate in his mini, we had to pull in to let a taxi past so we stopped behind a line of cars and then the taxi let us go but he reversed into my front corner leaving a scuff and a slight dent and crease in the front drivers side wing :p but fucked the back of his little mini

going to try straighten it out but any legal advice on what to do incase he trys to say i ran into the back of him? i was in car alone and he had 2 in his car even though his car is only a 2seater and had someone in the back of it.

that happened to me a year ago with a so called mate, he did a handbrake turn infront of me going up hill then wheelspun and lost control and hit my glanza.

he said right away he will pay for it then i called him later that night and he said that i crashed into him and it was my fault :p

ended up paying to fix my own then smashed his saxo up with a bat :p

got it in the right mind to do that, least to say my dad has had a look at the car and thinks its okay, hope the dent just pops out and can bend the wing into shape as its still fairly straight....but the mini's rear is fucked

Starlet S EP85 1-0 Mini Clubman

that happened to me a year ago with a so called mate, he did a handbrake turn infront of me going up hill then wheelspun and lost control and hit my glanza.

he said right away he will pay for it then i called him later that night and he said that i crashed into him and it was my fault :p

ended up paying to fix my own then smashed his saxo up with a bat :(

Keyword there, wouldnt expect anything else from a Saxo driver, that made me LOL though :p