Zara's holiday snaps

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and sex whenever YOU want it! :lol:

Not being big headed but I have sex atleast once a day.. unless I don't see her for any reason (can't be arsed - go out with the lads - prefer wanking - work) but she still has the rag week.

And I'm actually serious. My balls ache occasionally.

Not being big headed but I have sex atleast once a day.. unless I don't see her for any reason (can't be arsed - go out with the lads - prefer wanking - work) but she still has the rag week.

And I'm actually serious. My balls ache occasionally.

just wait my friend, when you have a house and live with her for 3 years it wont stay like that so enjoy it while it lasts! :lol:

just wait my friend, when you have a house and live with her for 3 years it wont stay like that so enjoy it while it lasts! :lol:

Well.. You have a fair point, but do you really think il stick it out that long? I spend too much money on cars to bother with bricks and mortar.

Well.. You have a fair point, but do you really think il stick it out that long? I spend too much money on cars to bother with bricks and mortar.

yea but my bricks and mortar came with this

180378_10150406134295006_653340005_16688373_8066890_n.jpg

so it had to be done! lol. :lol:

you not have ears nose and 'pee' hole then sam?

I'm practically deaf (well.. I like to think of it as selective hearing), hayfever so always snotting through that one, and pee hole.. well.. yeah, got that, but nothing can fit up there, and if you rub it, its sick. Can't win.

Haha. Lew, il join you on joining the site for a giggle.

I do have an idea.. I actually might join up and post pics of me and my missus - to show i'm not 47, beer gut, long hair (where i'm not going bald) and big 70's style glasses, and that my missus is a real skinned rare item.

See what reactions you get ^^,

haha thats awesome. its crazy how they dont seem to realise its weird and just have the usual casual chat. like aw that pic of 4 of them is ffing awesome.

eh not its not mate there dolls get a grip. someone should join up and say they were looking to purchase one and if they have any advice just like people do on here before they buy a car lol