Zara's holiday snaps

I actually watched a programme on this on Current TV.

They had these ones and robotic ones, some guy is going all out to create an actual robot one. It looks terrible, the guys really do follow it. See, they believe that they don't have to bother getting dumped or taken for granted etc. I think they do often fall in love with them. It's pretty sad, and it also a very similar concept to a dildo, but dildo's had clever marketing. They essentially used the Tuppaware part idea to create things like Ann summers parties. This had made people think dildo's are ok and normal. They aren't normal at all, in fact they're pretty weird too!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually watched a programme on this on Current TV.

They had these ones and robotic ones, some guy is going all out to create an actual robot one. It looks terrible, the guys really do follow it. See, they believe that they don't have to bother getting dumped or taken for granted etc. I think they do often fall in love with them. It's pretty sad, and it also a very similar concept to a dildo, but dildo's had clever marketing. They essentially used the Tuppaware part idea to create things like Ann summers parties. This had made people think dildo's are ok and normal. They aren't normal at all, in fact they're pretty weird too!

thers nothing wrong with big fat black dilly ends mate

these doll go for stupid money! give me that sort of cash and you can do what u want to me lol id even cook! hahahaha

one for sale saying "no pelvis insert and slight tear on one of the holes" must have been a big lad hahaha!

How much we talking??? :lol: