Paseo Dials Tomorrow.!!!???

Hi lads, as a few of you know i purchased some paseo dials. I have no idea on electrics and for this reason dont wanna fit them myself. Most garages are saying they wont so it due to it begin off another car :D i actually want to get them in now.! ;) If anyones near leicester or nottingham and know how to do this do let us know please.? abit off cash in it for you too ;) Any help would be much appreciated guys :D

Please

ive done it. was like wtf when i looked at the diagrams. but when yu have it infront of yu its not too bad trickiest part is removing wires because its well fiddly but its defo achievable. i ended up getting an earth wrong i think but everything still lit up propery except when i had lights and fog lights on and then used indicators. was quite funny they all blinked oddly on the cluster looked like a night club was quite cool actually haha.

seriously i did it on a saturday and took me most of the day because i wanted to get it right but in the end was fine. and at the time i had very very little mechanical experience. yu learn by doing it thats how i did it so if i was yu id give it a go and save urself some mahoney.

cheers

sam

ive done it. was like wtf when i looked at the diagrams. but when yu have it infront of yu its not too bad trickiest part is removing wires because its well fiddly but its defo achievable. i ended up getting an earth wrong i think but everything still lit up propery except when i had lights and fog lights on and then used indicators. was quite funny they all blinked oddly on the cluster looked like a night club was quite cool actually haha.

seriously i did it on a saturday and took me most of the day because i wanted to get it right but in the end was fine. and at the time i had very very little mechanical experience. yu learn by doing it thats how i did it so if i was yu id give it a go and save urself some mahoney.

cheers

sam

Exactly same for me pretty much, but it took me just under two hours from scratch following the guide i sent you ali :p Ive got no electrical wiring experience, as long as you disconnect your battery then nothing can go wrong inbetween doing it, the fiddly part is the pins, i used a needle to pry them out which was a pain and one wire needed to be extended but that was easy :p

use the wires that i sent you off my loom and match them up really, shouldnt be too hard bud, i have faith in ya! :(

Tried mate.! got the old dials out. just on changing the wires and very stuck.! lol lukeSR is popping down mine tomorrow wednesday and was wondering if ny1's close and wouldnt mind popping down to mine and give us a hand as ive got uni on thursday and need the car up and running.

P.s theres abit off money in it for ya aswell. well have a little meet.? :)