(Long Term) EP91 Toyota Starlet Solida Build

So TTE Spoiler is on the list with speedlines :p and do i need to get new set of springs an shocks ccause coilovers are exspensive lol

but will be getting all of that in next 2 months so happpy days and what about a new exhaust system and manifold ???

exhaust mani's are hard to find nowadays, buy a corolla inlet mani though :p

exhaust system just go to your local exhaust place and they should be able to make you up a tidy 1

and with the shocks and springs, you dont need new shocks, just lowering springs unless you want new shocks, then they are not needed

exhaust mani's are hard to find nowadays, buy a corolla inlet mani though :)

exhaust system just go to your local exhaust place and they should be able to make you up a tidy 1

and with the shocks and springs, you dont need new shocks, just lowering springs unless you want new shocks, then they are not needed

ahhhh sweet would it just be best then to stick with a created exhaust an no mani???? an kool il get some lowering springs in the next 2 months then..

Cheers Ryan ! :)

Car looks like a nice tidy base mate!! I have a TTE Spoiler for sale too if your interested?

ahhh Cheers Liam :) urmm how much you selling it for mate????? cause if to exspensive then might have to wait for a couple of weeks :/

But i am intrested :) just watching the money situation :/

cheers Liam :)

yeah go to a performance exhaust place near you, the most popular are longlife exhausts, i think they've got a few garages around britain

but any other performance exhaust place can do it for you.

a garage can do the lowering for you, or if your feeling brave you can attempt it yourself but you will need springs compressors, they are like £8 on ebay

yeah go to a performance exhaust place near you, the most popular are longlife exhausts, i think they've got a few garages around britain

but any other performance exhaust place can do it for you.

a garage can do the lowering for you, or if your feeling brave you can attempt it yourself but you will need springs compressors, they are like £8 on ebay

Ahhhh Sweeet man yeahh will deffo have a look into that :) yano how much itll roughly cost or shall i ask for quotes ?? andd nah dont think id trust myself hahaha il let someone else do the springs haha but guess i could look at the compressors :)

cheers Ryan :)