Just to update this, work had started on the spoiler today so i'm hoping to have that done and on the car by next friday :)

Aswell as that i bought a set of HID's the other day and got them fitted tonight. I know not everyone likes them but i've fitted them to all my cars now and it makes it alot nicer to drive at night. Makes the car look more modern aswell. Will be getting them setup as good as i can in work tomorrow on the alignment machine. I know i wont be able to get them perfect but they'll be set well enough not to dazzle anyone.

SAM_0520.jpg

No pics of them fitted at the mo as it was pissing down!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update already lol just ordered some front clear corner lights from ep tune :p

About that post you put up bout getting front clear corner lights from ep tune??? Where on there did you find them? I was looking and its mainly suspension etc...

Right, finally got round to taking some pics earlier. Their not the best but if i have chance ill go for a drive sunday and get some tidy ones :) So here we gooooooooo

The livesports spoiler:

SAM_0529.jpg

SAM_0528.jpg

Next my good friend black hawk sprayed the ends of my strut brace. Did the yellow so it matched

my leads followed by carbon wrapping the middle. Excuse the red induction kit, that'll be getting changed when i decide what i want instead

SAM_0531.jpg

SAM_0533.jpg

So while at work today we decided to fitt a front splitter. Considering what the splitter came off i was very surprised that its more a less a perfect fitt. Had some wrap left over so that got covered aswell. O and my foglights... lol The pics don't do it justice tbh, it looks wicked in person :D

SAM_0530.jpg

SAM_0527.jpg

SAM_0532.jpg

SAM_0534.jpg

Comments welcome and sorry for the crappy pics

Ryan