• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking good dude, was good to see the car in the flesh to, it was stupidly clean too mate

what wheels did you win?

Cheers mate, i was a bit pissed off mind as i wouldve liked to have cleaned it before i left but due to being a tool i woke up to late.lol Ill get a pic up tomoz as im picking them up in the night :p

Thanks black-hawk :)

Picked up the wheels earlier after an hours drive to bristol. Here's pic of them, its crap though sorry as it was dark and taken on my phone.

Cant wait to get tires and get them fitted now

Photo0117.jpg

Comments Welcome.

Ok thanks Liam, ill go for those then.

Started rubbin down the wheels tonight aswell as i dont like the poilshed lip and will be getting them all done gunmetal by a good friend whose a top painter.

Also got the engine nut and bolt kit from Dean at rw-developments today :ph34r:

"Coming together" :wub: truely remarkable progress Ryan and will surely be the best starlet on this forum in no time at all :o

I cant see that happening mate, but slowly slowly catchy monkey. p.s black hawk is the top painter i mentioned free-cool-smileys-57.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Fitted the carbon dial surround i had off luke yesterday and also trial fitted my wheels, which will hopefully be refurbed this week. Still haven't decided on a colour tho..

Some pics :)

Photo0132.jpg

Photo0134.jpg

Comments welcome

Had my wheels refurbed on friday and i'm over the moon with them. Fair play to black-hawk he really did a amazing job on them. The pics don't do them any justice imo but here are some anyway taken on my shitty phone again..

Before (again)

Photo0117.jpg

Photo0134.jpg

After:

Photo0145.jpg

Photo0142.jpg

Photo0140.jpg

Free of charge aswell, what a ledgend :D