• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep free of charge Sparky, even better than mates rates! Awh gutting, why wont you be there now then? Thanks Jonny.

Here you go anyway lads :)

Will get better pics when i go for a drive somewhere

SAM_0387.jpg

SAM_0388.jpg

SAM_0390.jpg

Next its going to be lowered and possibly some 10mm spacers just to bring the wheels out a touch more.

Hope you like

i was just thinking the same lew, looks awesome, and cant argue with FREEBIES :) lol

just needs lowering now dude, deffo looks nicer than with the biscuit glanza wheels on lol

pics on sat :)

Thanks mate, yea i'm sure we'll get some good pics again at the meet

Received the timing belt kit today from a member on here i bought it off.

Included:

Timing belt

Alternator belt

Water pump

Bearings

and also had an oil filter

Could someone confirm though that its defonately the right kit for my car please

The timing belt measures: 124 x 26mm

SAM_0396.jpg

SAM_0400.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally fitted my mani and decat on saturday and just want to say a massive thanks to Craig (Taggy on here) for helping me do it. Well i say help but to be honest he did all the work.lol Hasn't made as much difference as i thought it would but i'm hoping that's down to me still using the standard exhaust system. Now whats next on the shopping list....

• 1 month later...

Well as some of you may know i had the car up for sale, so guess i've got some bad news i'm afraid lads.. i've decided that i'm going to be keeping it :) Had some interest, mainly people offering part ex's that i just didn't want. So roll on some more modding, welsh meets and hopefully ill be able to attend some shows with you this year too!

After a set of lowering springs and exhaust for starters. Let me know what you got :)

Ryan

• 2 weeks later...

Update time. Been busy spending so i've bought some new bits for the car.

HKS exhaust system with new polybush mounts

Photo0180.jpg

Got some Apex lowering springs aswell to do me untill i decide if i'm going to get coilys.

Also recovered the door cards. Really nice mod and easy to do aswell so don't be afraid to give it a go if your thinking of doing it. I gotta be honest, it does look nicer in person.

Before:

Photo0181.jpg

After:

Photo0182.jpg

Here's some not very good pics from a show down Pembrey i went to sunday, it pissed down most the day. Just so you can see the exhaust and how she sits now. Still think the back could do with lowering more though.

IMGP0880.jpg

IMGP0878.jpg

DSCF0244640x480.jpg

Sprayed and fitted my center caps

IMGP0881.jpg

All comments welcome :)