No its not mate, bought it from a member on here. Looks brand new though to be honest, i think it only covered a couple thousand miles on his car. Yeah i could do but i don't have any pictures of me doing it. Only took me and my mate an hour. Nice free mod

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the positive comments everyone :D Keeps me wanting to spend more and more lol

Black hawk, your lucky my car was in the paddock when they were judging it, i want a rematch!

Ill see if i can make a tutorial of the door cards :D

Not sure now what mods to do next now though.. livesports spoiler, wind deflectors and front splitter i think. Want to change the rear lights aswell but not sure what options there are?

• 3 weeks later...

Small update

This morning i set about removing the Blitz dumpvalve.

Firstly i removed the valve and piping it was attached to, which left me with this:

Photo0191.jpg

I then had to make a blanking plate to cover the hole, which then looked like this:

Photo0194.jpg

After rounding the edges down it then looked like this:

Photo0195.jpg

Finished result back fitted to the car:

Photo0198.jpg

Now here's where the problem was. The plate i had made was too thin so when i was on boost would lift slightly and cause a high pitch squeel. I had a rethink and made something else.

Here's the final outcome, used a thicker plate and made a new gasket for it to seal better:

Photo0199.jpg

Is what i've done with the pipe that came off the dump valve ok?? The car now sounds alot better imo without it and has a nice flutter/squirrel noise lol Also fitted an induction kit untill i relocate the air filter to the front

Ryan

I had nout to do in the morning anyway so thought may aswell do it tidy first time round :p

Some more small updates:

My wind deflectors turned up today, not sure on the best way of fitting them though, so any advice would be great!

SAM_0501.jpg

Also bought a white TRD duracon knob (no pic)and some headrest covers, they may not be to everyone's fancy, but i like them and their nice and comfy too :p

SAM_0502.jpg

Tidy darts

• 2 weeks later...

Some more mods :)

Picked up a set of classic impreza seats Wednesday. Soon as i got back i cracked on with fitting them (even if it was 12.30am lol) Finished them off today then with help from a mate. I love them, best money i've spent on the car so far in my eyes! The driving position is spot on now and its so much nicer to drive :) Here's a pic:

SAM_0507.jpg

Also, James from Cj Performance popped up with my new leads.

SAM_0508.jpg

SAM_0510.jpg

Me likey!

Right, here we go then. Took the standard spoiler off the car last week. It was sold to a member on here after i had it all nicely sprayed red for him :thumbsup:

I don't actually mind it without one from the side but from the back it looks abit poor.

Quick pic:

SAM_0519.jpg

Ill be replacing it with a Livesports one which turned up today :( :( Will be getting it all prepped, painted and fitted next week if all goes to plan.

SAM_0514.jpg

Also got some new valve caps, LED sidelight & numberplate lights

SAM_0518.jpg

Comments welcome

Ryan