intresting day at work lol

well oday at work, we had a ferrari 360spyder delivered on the back of a tow truck, it was bought my a car salesman for £36,000 and was belived to be a category D write off.

the car had no licence plates on it and the guy who bought it said he has no clue what the registration number is which is pretty dodgy on its own.

no panels lined up correctly on this car and i mean no panels, every single one was out of line which we thought was not right for a cat D write off. so we started stripping this ferrari down and took the seats out and the carpet out to which we found two different chassis numbers, things are starting to get dodgy now

we did a HPI check on both the chassis numbers

one was from a 2004 04plate ferrari 360 that was stolen in 2009

the other chassis number was from 2003 53plate 360 which is the original chassis numer off this ferrari.

the ferrari was first involved in an accident in 2005 when it was 18months old and was a recored category C write off,

the car was then put back on the road and a year later in 2006 the car wa involved in another accident,

this accident killed the driver of the car, and was wrapped around a lampost, the car was then a category B write of and had a destruction order on the car so only the engine and 2wheels were allowed to be sold on from this car.

the car was then stolen from a slavage yard, repaired and then sold to the car traded who has it now. so the car has also be ringed

my boss wents mental when he found that the car was stolenand never recovered so is now desperate to get it out of our workshop

this has to be the most dodgy car i have ever seen!!

why u would pay 36k for a car with out doing a good check on its beyond me . however if its in drivable condition and he wants it gone just gimme the postcode and leave the keys in it :)

im with shaun on this one, key please lol