Removing sensors, Charcoal canister etc

Hey guys ripped my charcoal canister out today just wondering what I do to the pipe that goes to the fuel tank, do I block it or put a breather there and feed it under the car?

Also the sensor can go in the bin aswell I take it and I just block the pipes on the inlet and throttle body?

Also what is this sensor and is it needed?

GetAttachment.jpg

Going to remove these sensors aswell (blue and black one at top of pic) as they are for the air con are they not?

GetAttachment33.jpg

Oh and the pics are stolen from elsewhere before anyone notices ;)

Thanks Lewis

The first picture is something brake vacuum related, not sure what the sensor does exactly.

The second pic are not air con, I don't know why so many people think they are?! You can't remove them, they're essential.

Apparently a 'magnet valve' - something ideal related, so I was told. Seems I was wrong, can't remember who told me they're essential but that's why I never removed them from the Glanza. I'll be ripping those out soon then.

i think i remember krissyb saying about he blocked off the breather for the charcoal filter and it caused him problems with his fuel system when he went for mapping so i wouldn't block it of as the pressure will have no where to go.

All the gubbins in the 2nd pic is all to do with idle control when the A/C is on.

Obviously if you dont have the A/C, then it is not needed. Rip it out and blocl the ports/nipples on the throttle body

As for the tank breather, DO NOT block it off, let it breath, It breathes for a reason...

Mine is plumbed into the black box on the near side chassis leg

As for the sensor in the first pic, all i know mine is gone and ive no issues, no idea what it is for.

Old modification now (for mr anyway..)

• 3 years later...

does anyone have any better pictures of what they have done here? I've bypassed the charchol can and so far only got my coilpack plugged in on a glanza, just want to be sure as I've not started it up yet :)