Supercharged DC5 for sale on Pistonheads

its one of the old "monster unit" cars there bunch of guys from glasgow tht spend obsene amounts of money on there cars in short space of time bit like the fast and furious "over nyt parts from japan, just stick it on my tab at harrys"lol

Vinny runs the evo? Boys are super 100% dedicated car nutters. If they aint working, there spending there wages on the cars.......no joke.

correct all work will be done to high standard. u remember tht dc2 he had bout 2 years ago he imported it standard from japan for 5000 and with a month it had everythin spoon fitted right down to the last bolt spent 7000 doin all the work to it then had it up for sale couple of weeks later for 6500 cosit wasnt as fast as he thought it would be.

its one of the old "monster unit" cars there bunch of guys from glasgow tht spend obsene amounts of money on there cars in short space of time bit like the fast and furious "over nyt parts from japan, just stick it on my tab at harrys"lol

;)

seeing as its monster unit, it'll prob be high 200bhp at least.

pretty sure they tend to have something like a minimum 250bhp in the club. they were featured in fast car a few months ago.

theres some mental cars in the unit. someone should get the first starlet in it!

a was talkin to vinney (guy tht started it) last year at a cruise in ek told him what my plans were to get 250bhp+ out of my v and he was like "ul never get tht out a 1.3" a said "well if a do ul need to make space for me in the unit" he was like "we may just make sum."