Picking up Glanza this week....

Hello guys, im supposed to be picking up a glanza this week but im starting to have doubts. It seems quite a few people on here have problems with them and seems like they always need money spent on them to keep them running...... Not sure i can afford to keep chucking money at it if i get one.

Is there many things that go wrong, and is there anything i can do to reduce the rates of repairs?

Thanks.

First welcome along to uksc in regards to reliability they are bullit proof one way to keep costs down is not too mod the car to much :p run it fairly standard and you will be fine

John

Thanks for the welcome mate, its actually got quite a high spec running 215bhp. but surely if i service it as often as needed and not abuse it shoudlnt be that many problems should there?

Thanks again

sounds like all the expensive things have been bought, as long as u dont mess about turn boost up and look after it u should b ok. put up a link to so we can see what your gonna buy and we'll tell u what we think

Seems to be a fairly tidy example mate, aslong as its been looked after and maintened well there wont be no problems with relaibility. Glanzas are bullet proof if maintained properly.

Welcome to UKSC dude.

Just thinking now guys, if anyone lives near oxford could they come over and check the car im getting just to make sure theres nothing wrong with the car before i buy it. Obviously i will pay the person for there efforts. You guys know alot more about these cars than me.

Thanks.