well well well did i get mapped today???

did aye FUCK! :D

sick sick sick :D

me and my dad went down to shefield today to meet ricky, car was dropped off, phone call later saying the EMU is 99% faulty or my standard ECU?? and it was blowing my standard ecu fuse etc basically in ricks word (as i dont have a clue lol) ""it draws loads of power and does not change the signal right.you can access it from laptop fine""

so rick spent all day trying to get it working trying in different wiring etc etc.... still no go :D

still fitted my fuel pump thow so and did a compression test which i am pleased to say are all very healthy

so theres me lost a day and rick and i have no mapping done :p

this mapping is just not happening is it!

now the seller is not letting me send the EMU back to him been a bit of a tit tbf,

can any one help me on what i can do i did pay threw paypal??? some people eh??? hes having none of it saying it worked fine with his car fair enough but when i say it has not worked today can i send it back,NO, thing thats getting me is well if it is working why doesnt he just sell it on kno what i mean hes called "jamesbaa" on tgtt

would like to say cheers to rick thow for trying to get it sorted .......

james is a sound lad, bought a few things of him and he lives about 2minutes away from me, he had it mapped and it did work fine on his car

did you buy a new harness and all that? maybe map sensor is borken?

im shit with electronics to be fair so dont really no where to start

Thats shit mate i'm in the same boat was supposed to get the gt mapped on friday but with family issues and not getting the car finished as a consequence.

so chris on the emange forum (GI Imports) is doing it this friday but with the snow conditions as they are its touch and go so hopefully it fucks off in time :D

sucks for u mate mines going up to chris at gi motorsport on thursday n am worried ill have an issue with mine as its a 3hour drive just to get there what probs u had with with it getting maped before?

sucks for u mate mines going up to chris at gi motorsport on thursday n am worried ill have an issue with mine as its a 3hour drive just to get there what probs u had with with it getting maped before?

Ah so your the guy chris is mapping on thursday he was telling me he had a starlet to map on thursday.

was nothing to do with chris, was a family issue my dad was in hospital and as a result i never got the time to get the car ready for mapping and with the snow i never got working on the car today :D just need to get the radiator and intercooler back in and front bumper on is all and fit my short shifter.

Ah so your the guy chris is mapping on thursday he was telling me he had a starlet to map on thursday.

was nothing to do with chris, was a family issue my dad was in hospital and as a result i never got the time to get the car ready for mapping and with the snow i never got working on the car today :D just need to get the radiator and intercooler back in and front bumper on is all and fit my short shifter.

ahh i got all ma stuff ready to go hoping it will all go smooth lol pretty sure he said this is his first starlet

ahh i got all ma stuff ready to go hoping it will all go smooth lol pretty sure he said this is his first starlet

Well mine would've been his first then lol, i also had to buy a 3 bar pressure sensor aswell as i had a map sensor for a st205 gt4 i was wanting to use (save money) but he wasn't sure if he could configure it so i just bought one let the man do it how he knows best.